- Zip, trek & rappel through a sustainably built aerial trekking course.
- Experience the thrill of flying from tree to tree and reaching speeds up to 45 MPH while taking in the beauty of the forest canopy
- Tree to Tree zipping means no walking up and downstairs in between every zip.
- Enjoy majestic views of the Kohala Coast, Maui, and ancient Hawaiian agriculture systems
- Take a fun off-road drive in one of to the top of our course.
- We comply with the highest level of safety standards set by the industry’s internationally recognized governing body; Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- Capture the fun with a GoPro camera rental or have your guide take photos for you with our photosystem designed specifically for ziplines.
Kohala Canopy Adventure | Kohala Zipline
Experience the only full canopy tour on the island, featuring 8 lines, 6 sky bridges, and a rappel, during our Kohala Canopy Adventure. Designed and built within a towering forest on a private nature reserve, this elevated adventure is perfect for all – whether you’re a beginner or seasoned expert.
- 8-Line Zipline Canopy Tour
- 2 Certified Canopy Guides on Every Tour
- Rated Easy to Moderate
Kohala Canopy Adventure
Their certified zipline guides promise both safety and comfort while sharing their knowledge of the area’s natural and cultural history.
What to Bring
Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes. Pants, capris, or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt or jacket are recommended.
Included In Your Tour
Rain wear, all safety gear (helmets, gloves & harnesses) and Water.
Know Before You Go
Physical – Must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Guests will be weighed at check-in. Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs. This tour is not for expectant mothers. Participants must be 8 years old. These restrictions are strictly enforced.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in.
- Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs. This tour is not for expectant mothers.
- Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes and Pants, capris, or knee length shorts. No Tank tops, Short-shorts, or any clothing that may allow direct skin contact with the harness.
Drinking water and a light snack available halfway throughout the course.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.