Maui’s most breathtaking helicopter tour—with a private landing!
WEST MAUI DOLPHIN SAIL & SNORKEL TOUR | SAIL MAUI
Join Sail Maui for an unforgettable time. Explore the vibrant sea life with a snorkeling adventure that combines nature, relaxation, and gourmet cuisine and a open bar!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3+
- West Maui Sail
- Snorkeling & Dolphins
- A light Breakfast & Gourmet Lunch
West Maui Dolphin Sail & Snorkel Tour
Be their guest on a journey of adventure and connection, as you explore the breathtaking West Maui coastline aboard their beautiful 47′ performance sailing catamaran Paragon. With a limited number of only 25 guests, you’ll feel like you’re sailing with friends, like members of your ‘ohana rather than just another crowded excursion. Their friendly and knowledgeable crew have a deep connection with the Maui waters and will guide you to the most picturesque snorkeling destinations, from Olowalu to Honolua, or Mokule’ia Bay – wherever the sea is sparkling the brightest that day.
You’ll start by setting sail along the stunning coast of Maui, with a chance to spot a pod of Hawaiʻi’s beloved dolphins along the way. Keep your eyes peeled as you journey north, where you may encounter the playful and abundant Hawaiian spinner dolphins, or even catch a glimpse of the more elusive bottle-nosed dolphins in the deep blue off-shore waters. After your sail, you’ll explore the vibrant sea life with a snorkeling adventure, followed by a gourmet lunch and refreshing beverages, including local beer, white wine, and island-inspired cocktails.
As you make your way back to Lahaina Harbor, the afternoon tradewinds often pick up, creating an exhilarating sailing experience you won’t forget. You’ll leave with a newfound appreciation for the beauty of Maui and the magic of the sea.
Your Tour Includes
- Breakfast, Lunch & Drinks
- Snorkel gear & flotation
- Reef-safe sunscreen
What To Bring
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel
- A hat, sunglasses, camera, reusable water bottle, Light Jacket recommended
- CHECK IN TIME: 10:15 am in front Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle to the left of the tree. Look for a Sail Maui sign on the red brick walkway.
- Full face masks are NOT permitted on any Sail Maui snorkel excursions
- Departs from Lahaina Harbor
10:45 AM – 3:15 PM (4.5 hours)
- Check-In is 10:15 AM in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree
- Departs from Lahaina Harbor
Light Continental Breakfast
- Local Drift coffee
- Local Fruit Platter seasonal local fruit fresh cut daily
- Hawaiian Rolls sweet butter, guava cream cheese
- Ube Banana Loaf house-made banana bread and purple yam
- Aloha Rainbow Salad: Rainbow slaw, mango, papaya, local herbs, fresh lime vinaigrette.
- House Made Huli Huli Chicken & Vegetables: local style huli huli chicken, sesame seeds, cilantro, kula vegetables.
- Molokai Potato Mac Salad: traditional mac salad, molokai potatoes, mayonnaise, scallion
- Coconut Dusted Donut: hawaiian sea salt caramel
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Beach House Brew Co. Cerveza & Hazy Lime, Pale Ale, white wine, sparkling wine & assorted cocktails
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.