Explore Kaua’i with ease, this tour will take you to Waimea Canyon, with a depth of almost 4,000 ft and 10 miles long.
PREMIUM USS MISSOURI, ARIZONA MEMORIAL & PUNCHBOWL LUXURY TOUR | POLYNESIAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Guests select the Premium tour for how they will experience Pearl Harbor as much as for what content is included. It’s the “tour for non-tourists” preferring a personable guide whose sense of hospitality and knowledge of Pearl Harbor’s historic past is shared with respect, humility, and the Spirit of Aloha.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infants Age 2 & under
- Battleship Missouri & USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery
- Lunch Included
Premium USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Luxury Tour
Join like-minded guests preferring a deluxe small vehicle experience for their exclusive tour of Pearl Harbor’s two most iconic sites. The USS Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri battleship represent the beginning and the end of the WWII. Your entertaining driver guide’s live narration provides fascinating insights into the events shaping the conflict and resolution of the war. The live narration is enhanced with video and photos shown on vehicle monitors. A delicious restaurant lunch is included, and Punchbowl National Cemetery, Hawai’i’s ’Iolani Palace, and other sites are viewed during the tour.
The day’s adventure begins as your driver guide welcomes you aboard a mini coach. You’ll enjoy a slice of banana bread and learn of Waikiki’s colorful history as you depart for Pearl Harbor. Your guide’s live narration is complemented by historic images, and video shown on vehicle monitors.
You’ll visit the solemn USS Arizona Memorial directly above the USS Arizona battleship that sunk during the attack on December 7, 1941 and became the final resting place of many of the 1,177 officers and crewmen who were lost. It’s a powerful reminder of those who gave their lives for their country. You’ll view actual film footage of the attack, view Pearl Harbor Visitor Center displays, and gain firsthand insight into WWII in the Pacific and beyond.
Aboard the famed Battleship Missouri, you’ll walk in the footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and officers of the Allied Powers in 1945 when the instruments of surrender were signed on the ship, signaling the end WWII. “Mighty Mo” valiantly fought in WWII, the Korean War and in Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf, supporting the cause of freedom.
Lunch is at a popular local restaurant, choose from a variety of local favorite dishes.
You’ll remember the sacrifices of America’s heroes as you ride through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. View ‘Iolani Palace, home of Hawaiian royalty, and visit the King Kamehameha Statue, and other sites before returning to Waikiki.
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledge able driver guide
- View historic images and video clips on tour vehicle monitors
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Stroll the grounds to view WWII Bowfin Submarine, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, Remembrance Circle
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash, and much more
- Drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- See Hawai’i’s Iolani Palace and grounds from deluxe tour vehicle
- King Kamehameha statue
- Lunch included
Included In Your Tour
Complimentary hotel pick up and return provided from designated Waikiki hotels. Enter the name of your hotel at time of reservation. Please call their Reservations Department at 808-833-3000, 24 hours prior to tour to re-confirm your pickup time and place.
Depart: 6:45 AM Return: 3:15 PM
The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the coach. This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles, and they do not operate their normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.