We encourage you to join the Smith’s family and share the traditions of their island home and become part of their “ohana.”
ALLERTON BY FIRE | NATIONAL TROPICAL BOTANICAL GARDEN
AN EXCLUSIVE AND ONE OF A KIND DINNER TOUR OF ALLERTON GARDEN!
Most intimate, limited capacity, open air luau type tour offered on island!
- Adults Ages 13+
- Kamaaina State ID required at Check-In
- Keiki 2-12 years of age
Allerton by Fire
An exclusive and one of a kind dinner tour of Allerton Garden with dinner served at the Allerton Estate House accompanied by live Polynesian dancing, music and fire knife performance!
Once in a lifetime experience. Most intimate, limited capacity, open air luau type tour offered on island! Come be awed by the beauty of botanicals and then entranced by live music, dancing and fire.
Closed toe shoes required for all tours and garden access. No slippers or sandals.
Know Before You Go
- The stream can be unpredictable and I will not wade or swim in it
- Observe posted signs
- Be aware that there is uneven terrain and slippery surfaces found throughout the garden
- Do not climb or jump off rocks
Face coverings required around all facilities and when interacting with staff. Please comply with all posted signs and safety precautions. Maintain social distancing around all facilities.
Notices: 24-hour cancellation notice required for refunds, groups of 8+ require 5 days advance notice for refund. Closed toe shoes or secured hiking sandals are required. Please arrive 30 minutes prior departure. All tours require a bus ride into the garden. Buses leave on time and do not return for guests arriving after departure. Mahalo
Dinner is locally sourced produce/protein when possible and includes beets poke, local greens w/ a papaya seed vinaigrette, brown rice salad, yuzu marinated tofu w/ assorted picked sengiri daikon style vegetables and a choice of Grilled Ginger Chicken, Furikake Seared Ahi, Yuzu Marinated Grilled Shrimp, Vegan/Vegetarian.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.