This is an easy-going Hawaiʻian Style paddle on a Class Zero river combined with a moderate hike through a rainforest.
NAPALI COAST SEA KAYAK | OUTFITTERS KAUAI
Experience Kauaʻi by sea! This tour is offered mid-May through mid-September. Kayak the famous Napali Coast, an adventurous 15-mile tour. Paddle at the base of sheer 3,000′ sea cliffs, through waterfalls, and enjoy a beach landing! See marine animals such as turtles and spinner dolphins. Enjoy lunch ashore a private beach area.
- Adult (16+)
- Kayak Napali Coast
- Milolii Beach Landing
- Marine Life
Napali Coast Sea Kayak
Take a Kauaʻi kayaking adventure you will not forget. Meet in Poipu and ride together in Outfitters Kauai’s van to the launch site at Haena. After about an hour’s paddle, you come upon the famed sea caves of Napali, entering if sea conditions permit. You raft your kayaks for juice and snacks mid-morning.
It is an 11-mile paddle to the first landing at Milolii, an ancient Hawaiian fishing community. You enjoy lunch around 1 and 2 p.m. After lunch, you have a four-mile paddle in typically calm water to Polihale. A van is waiting here, ready to drive you back to Poipu. You will have circumnavigated the entire island on this Kauai Napali Coast Kayak Tour!
What to Bring
Adventurers should be ready to have fun. It is recommend you wear a swimsuit, shorts, t-shirt, windbreaker or light raincoat, sport-type sandals or aqua socks, waterproof sunscreen, billed hat with keeper, sun-glasses with keeper, towel, and waterproof camera. It is also recommend that over-the-counter medication (try Bonine) for seasickness that won’t cause drowsiness- best taken the night before the tour, as well as the day of the tour. You may also want to bring an extra set of clothing and extra towel for a more comfortable van ride home.
This is a very long paddle in typically heavy seas. Participants should enjoy vigorous exercise and be up for a challenge. Although this tour is best enjoyed by people who are physically fit and have some basic paddling experience, first time kayakers may participate if they are athletically inclined and quick to learn new sports. Of course, this trip is not for non-swimmers or those who are prone to motion sickness.
Includes picnic style lunch: turkey or vegetarian submarine sandwich and beverages.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.