Enjoy world class Kauaʻi snorkeling! Experience the majestic Na Pali coast, Kauai, on the custom-built catamaran “Lucky Lady”!
THE MORNING BAY EXPLORER TOUR | KAYAK HANALEI
Slip back into time and experience the feeling of old Hawaiʻi on this personalized narrated kayak tour. Learn about Kauai’s rich history, legends, folklore, and natural beauty from Kayak Hanalei’s guides who are born in island and love to share their knowledge with you!
- Adults Ages 12+
- Children Ages 5-12
- Guided Kayak Tour Of Hanalei River & Hanalei Bay
- Snorkeling & Picnic Lunch
- No kayaking Experience Required
The Morning Bay Explorer Tour
Slip into Hanalei River, the only river on kaua’i where no commercial motorized boats are allowed. Head down stream learning about the history of the Hanalei River & getting comfortable in your kayaks before heading out into Hanalei Bay where you will spend the majority of your time.
There you will check out Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles (Honu) before heading over to the beach where you will land your kayaks and snorkel amongst the beautiful reefs exploring the abundant marine life. Guides will share modern day reef ecology and point out what to look for while snorkeling.
After snorkeling you will feast on a full deli style lunch. Sit, hang out, & answer any questions you may have about the island. Their guides are born and raised here and take pride in sharing their island knowledge.
Included In Your Tour
Advance lifesaving & CPR certified instructors. Personal flotation devices (PFD’s) All snorkel gear, waterproof bags and deli style lunch is provided.
What To Bring
Wear swimwear under comfortable clothing and water-friendly footwear (tabis or aqua socks). Bring a towel, sunscreen, waterproof camera, hat or visor and change of clothes.
Check in: 8:00AM
Tour Duration: 8:30AM – 1:00PM
- Guests should be comfortable in water. Participants should be in good physical condition – weight limit 250lbs.
- Please note that Double/Tandem kayaks are required with all tour bookings except in the case of odd numbered groups in which a single kayak will be used.
- Children must be at least 5 years of age.
- All guests must sign a waiver of liability.
- Guests should be comfortable in water.
- Participants should be in good physical condition –
weight limit 225 lbs.
- Tours are subject to availability/ Pricing and tour timings are subject to vendor changes at any time.
- All customers signed up for the Bay Explorer tour will meet Kayak Hanalei at the KAYAK HANALEI SHOP located at 5-5070 A Kuhio Highway in Hanalei.
*Head North to Hanalei crossing the one lane Hanalei Bridge. Kayak Hanalei’s 2 story green & white building will be the next RIGHT after The Dolphin Restaurant. Just look for all the red and orange kayaks on the RIGHT.
Deli-style lunch: Served with Maui Style Potato Chip, Bananas, Cookies, Hawaiian Juices & Water.
- Turkey sandwich
- Veggie sandwich
- Gluten Free Turkey Wrap
- Gluten Free Veggie Wrap
- Asian Salad $7
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.