Powerline Zip | Outfitters Kauai
Give just 2 1/2 hours of your vacation for years worth of stories and memories. You’ll be sharing the smiles as you fly side-by-side with your buddy on four ziplines, totaling almost two miles on this exhilarating new adventure.
AdrenaLine Zipline Course
Feel the power as you leap from each launch tower and race over Kipu Ranch on three Ziplines that each get progressively longer. Enjoy lush green scenery and beautiful views on this 3000-acre private working cattle ranch. The excitement only ramps up as you switch to the Superman-style harness for the fourth zip. You’ll climb a 5-story tower and soar head first on the Islands only 4000′ FlyLine zipline. You’ll reach speeds up to 50mph on this line, which is the longest in the State of Hawaii!
Adventurers should be ready to have fun! Guests should wear or bring a windbreaker/raincoat, sunscreen, shoes or sports sandals with heel straps, bug-spray & camera.
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
LOCATION: Kipu Ranch, Kauai HI
Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport
WHAT TO BRING: Wear swimsuit, shorts, t-shirt, and footwear with aggressive tread for wet and muddy conditions. Bring a towel, sweatshirt or light jacket, sunscreen, bug spray, and a waterproof camera.
TOUR INCLUDES: Experienced guides, snacks and zip line course.
TOUR TIME OPTIONS:
Guests check in at Outfitters Kauai Kipu Ranch Ziplines.
*Check in at 10:15am or 12:45pm and return approximately 2 ½ hours later (times vary seasonally, please call for availability)
Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation and departure time. Tour duration varies based on group size.
Book Online or Call to Make a Reservation
Hawaii Adventure Center
- All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
- Zipline Tour Restrictions:
- All tours subject to rate, location, and course change without notice.
- All participants weight, height and age will be verified upon check-in. Those not meeting requirements will not be able to participate on tour and will not be eligible for any refund. Restrictions are for guest safety and strictly enforced.
- Flyers must be at least 4ft tall and weigh between 60lbs and 275lbs.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- If you have back, neck, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- All participants are in suitable physical condition for this activity. If there are any questions, I (we) will consult a physician.
Snacks (Hanalima Bakery cookies and cold bottled spring water)
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.