Kauai Backcountry zipline tour is exhilarating and unlike anything else you have experienced! Kauai Backcountry Adventures open-air “jungle cruiser” takes you to the start of the zipline course. After a thorough briefing, you’re safely harnessed and prepared with confidence to soar along seven ziplines down a mountainside to the valley floor below.
THE FLYLINE | OUTFITTERS KAUAI
Ready for pure adrenaline? This Kauai zipline tour skips the baby stuff. Spanning over 3/4 mile in length, the tandem side-by-side zip lines provide an intense and thrilling high-speed flight through breathtaking scenery beneath Hina i’uka and the towering peaks of Haupu Mountain Range.
- Person (7+)
- 4,000′ Flight Over the Beautiful Kipu Ranch
- Kauai’s Longest Zipline at Over 3/4 Mile and Tallest Launching Pad at 50′
- Great sightseeing. Amazing views and incredible thrills
The FlyLine – Kauai’s Biggest Zipline
Ever dream about flying? Find out if you’re a bird or a superhero… take an incredible ride on a three-quarter mile line of awesome! Outfitters Kauai, one of Hawaii’s original and most innovative adventure tour providers, opened Hawaii’s longest zipline on May 1, 2017. Set on the pristine and secluded Kipu Ranch, the FlyLine Zipline backdrop is featured in scenes from blockbuster movies such as Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and The Descendants.
- Take off for an intense 4000′ flight over the beautiful Kipu ranch, reaching speeds over 50 mph
- Comfortable and thrilling prone “headfirst” position.
- Side-by-side tandem lines.
- Kauai’s longest zipline at over 3/4 mile, and tallest launching pad at 50 ft.
- First zipline in Hawaii built and operated to most rigorous ASTM safety standards.
Check-in at the Outfitters Kauai Kipu Ranch Visitor Welcome Center: 230 Kipu Rd, Lihue HI 96766
What to Bring
Adventurers should be ready to have fun! Guests should bring sneakers or sandals with heel straps, sunscreen, and courage.
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
Zipline Tour Restrictions:
- Flyers must be at least 7 years old, 4ft tall and weigh between 60lbs and 275lbs.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants weight, height and age will be verified upon check-in. Those not meeting requirements will not be able to participate on tour and will not be eligible for any refund. Restrictions are for guest safety and strictly enforced.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- If you have back, neck, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- All participants are in suitable physical condition for this activity. If there are any questions, I (we) will consult a physician.
Bottled water available.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.