Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65′ Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran.
WHALE WATCHING | NA PALI EXPLORER
Come experience the majestic Humpback Whales up close. The Pacific (Hawaiian) Humpback Whales come to the islands during the winter months to mate and give birth to their young. This is your chance of a lifetime to experience them out in the open ocean as they breech, flap their tails and really put on a memorizing show!
- Child (6-12)
- Western Shore Views
- Whale & Dolphin Sightings
- Adventurous Raft Ride
Join them for an experience of a lifetime getting up close and personal with majestic Humpback Whales. Here during the winter months, the Pacific (Hawaiian) Humpback Whales come to the islands to mate and give birth to their young. It’s not uncommon for whales and dolphins to come right up next to the boats making for unforgettable memories.
As you embark on this two-hour journey on the western side of Kauai you will have the opportunity to experience Hawaii’s amazing marine wildlife including dolphins, sea turtles, and hopefully Humpback Whales! Get your camera’s ready for amazing photographic opportunities.
“Marina A” is the Fastest “Large Scale” Catamaran, measuring 48 feet in length, with 4 monstrous Yamaha Engines, their vessel provides 1,000 horsepower and cruising speeds of 30 knots. It features two FULL sized restrooms, a freshwater shower, padded seats with handlebars, a shade canopy, a front bow viewing deck and Kaua’i’s best Captains & Crew.
Check-In Time: 12:15 PM
Boat leaves: 12:45 PM from Kikiaola Boat Harbor
Boat returns: 2:45 PM
- What to Bring: Water-friendly clothing, light jacket, towel, sunscreen and a camera
- Your Tour Includes: Drinks and light snacks
- As they do their best to find whales on tour, whales are wildlife and are unpredictable therefore, they cannot guarantee whale sightings. Whale season runs from December through March.
- All activities are weather and water condition permitting. No refunds if they are not able to do a specific activity due to safety precautions.
- If a passenger is sick and trying to receive a refund in most cases, they will ask for a doctor’s note.
- It is mandatory for each passenger to check in and be present for the safety briefing from their team.
- Each tour will need to hit a minimum passenger requirement of 17 passengers in order to be a confirmed tour.
- Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather. The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, they may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If they cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) if no reschedule tour is available the funds will be refunded within 90 days.
- ALL ACTIVITIES THAT TAKE PLACE ON THEIR TOUR ARE WEATHER PERMITTING. A REFUND WILL NOT BE ISSUED IN THE EVENT THAT AN ACTIVITY IS UNABLE TO TAKE PLACE DURING THE TOUR BECAUSE OF UNSAFE WEATHER AND WATER CONDITIONS.
Fruit juice, water and snack.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.