4 HOUR NA PALI SUNSET DINNER SAIL | CAPTAIN ANDY’S
Set sail on Capt. Andy’s 55′ catamaran, Akialoa. Featuring a large cabin, spacious luxurious seating and full-size restrooms. Sailing along Kaua’i’s rugged, pristine coastline while enjoying a romantic dinner you will enjoy history and likely to see flying fish, sea turtles, dolphins and whales (in season).
- Ages 3-12
- 55′ Gold Coast Catamaran
- Na Pali Coast sunset sail
- Dinner, cocktails and dessert
4 Hour Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail
This 4-hour original romantic excursion explores Kauai’s beautiful Na Pali coastline with the friendly sea-going professionals at Capt. Andy’s. Experience sailing on their comfortable, stable, 55’ catamaran with a large shaded cabin area, cushioned seating and clean restrooms. Witness spectacular views of the rugged, pristine coast as you sail along Na Pali as the afternoon sun paints rich colors across the sky. Learn history and legends about the ancient Hawaiians that once inhabited the Garden Isle. Top it all off with a romantic dinner & cocktails and breathtaking sunset at sea.
Na Pali Coast is always ocean conditions permitting. Tour destination will be determined based
on passenger comfort and safety.
They suggest bringing layers (including a light jacket), sunblock, sunglasses and a camera. You can always change onboard. There is no snorkeling on this trip.
Your Tour Includes:
Dinner: Salads, Main course, Dessert, Cocktails, Beverages.
Facilities: Passengers enjoy large shaded cabin areas, cushioned seating and clean restrooms.
Departs from the Port Allen Marina Center in Ele’ele.
Approximately 18 miles (30 minutes) from the Lihue Airport
- Not available for children under 3 years or pregnant women in their third trimester
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film
- Bruschetta w/ Sundried Tomatoes & Creamy Goat Cheese (Veg)
- French bread with butter (Veg)
- Garden fresh mixed green salad with papaya seed vinaigrette (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Grilled striploin steak (GF, DF) with sour cream horseradish sauce (GF, Veg)
- Garlic and herb grilled chicken, topped with fresh basil, tomato and toasted pine nuts (GF, DF)
- Rice pilaf (GF, DF, Veg, VGN) grilled asparagus (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Lime cheesecake topped with whipped cream (Veg)
- Beer, Wine and “Sneaky Tikis”
*Vegetarian and vegan option:
- Chickpea stuffed bell pepper, on a bed of rice pilaf, topped with a fire roasted redpepper sauce (DF, Veg, VGN)
(Available upon request, 24-hour notice required)
Menus are Subject to Change
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.