4 Hour Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail | Captain Andy’s
Set sail on Capt. Andy's 55' catamaran, Akialoa. Featuring a large cabin, spacious luxurious seating and full-size restrooms. Sailing along Kaua'i's rugged, pristine coastline while enjoying a romantic dinner you will enjoy history and likely to see flying fish, sea turtles, dolphins and whales (in season).
4 Hour Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail
Enjoy four hours of adventure and spectacular views as you sail into the sunset. Set sail from Port Allen Marina on Akialoa, Capt. Andy’s 55 ft. Gold Coast Yachts Catamaran. Learn history and legends about the Hawaiians that once inhabited these remote islands. Enjoy great food while you are likely to see flying fish, sea turtles, dolphins and whales (in season).
What To Bring:
Wear comfortable clothing and a light jacket.
Your Tour Includes:
Snacks, Hot buffet dinner: salad, Teriyaki chicken topped with diced pineapple, Pulehu of beef with sauteed mushrooms & onions with garlic sauce, breadbasket, and pineapple bars for dessert. An assortment of soft drinks, sneaky tiki’s (tropical cocktail) along with beer and wine.
Ele’ele , Kauai HI
Approximately 18 miles (30 minutes) from the Lihue Airport
- Not available for children under 3 years or pregnant women in their third trimester
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film
- Chef’s Choice Appetizer du Jour
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak (GF, DF) with Sour Cream Horseradish Sauce (GF, Veg)
- Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken Topped with Fresh Basil, Tomato and Toasted Pine Nuts (GF, DF)
- Rice Pilaf (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Grilled Asparagus (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Garden Fresh Mixed Green Salad with Papaya Seed Vinaigrette (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- French Bread with Butter (Veg)
- Lime Cheesecake Topped with Whipped Cream (Veg)
- (24 hours advance notice required. Please call.)
- Chickpea Stuffed Bell Pepper on a bed of Rice Pilaf topped with Fire Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (DF, GF, Veg, VGN)
- Cocktails (beer, wine and “sneaky tikis”), soft drinks and water.
Menu subject to change.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.