Aloha Sunset Sail
Enjoy a beautiful sunset like a kama’aina (local resident) as you set sail along Kauai’s sunny South Shore listening to the classic mellow sounds of Hawaii’s artists from the 1970s with the Holo Holo Charters Crew. Enjoy an all-inclusive, fun-filled evening of local food, music, and genuine aloha hospitality service. Aloha attire is more than welcome.
- Breathtaking Sunset
- Rugged Pristine Coast
- Great Dinner & Drinks
Kauai Sunset Catamaran Tour
Set sail from historical Port Allen for an evening of aloha aboard Holo Holo Charter’s beautiful 50’ Sailing Catamaran. Experience the lifestyle of aloha with true trade-wind sailing along Kauai’s sunny South Shore coastline, where you discover something new and exciting around every corner.
This tour is everything you’re looking for and more, as you may witness secluded beaches, sightings of Hawaii’s friendly marine life, seasonal migrating whales, colorful rainbows, and a gorgeous Poipu sunset. Experience the vision of life that was unique to the local population of Hawaii in the 1970s with its heartwarming island music, delicious local food, and its genuine aloha hospitality service.
- Check in at 3:30 p.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- This tour destination typically visits the historic South Side of Kauai, weather permitting. *This tour does not visit the Napali Coast.
- For safety, no children under five allowed on this sunset catamaran tour
Your Tour Includes
- Hot buffet dinner
- Free beverages include: Mai tais, beer, wine, island juices, and water
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
What to Bring
Wear comfortable clothing and a light jacket.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
- Ages 5 and older are welcome. No expecting mothers or attendees with defibrillators or pacemakers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness).
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough.
- If passengers do not have their prescribed medication with them Holo Holo Charters ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory. I.E. Inhalers, Epipens, Diabetic medication and or any other medications taken daily.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers must remove shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captains discretion.
- If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- Food & Beverages
Bento Style Buffet: Teriyaki Chicken, White Steamed Rice w/ Furikake, Oriental Noodle Salad, Fresh Pineapple Slices, Edamame, (Hawaiian sea salt on the side), & Sweet Potato Haupia. Chopsticks available for the “local style” way of eating.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.