Na Pali Snorkel & Sightseeing Adventure | Na Pali Explorer
Enjoy the Na Pali coast aboard this roomy 48 foot RIB, complete with bench seating and a large shade canopy for protection from the heat. Witness the acrobatics of Spinner dolphin pods, explore an open ceiling cave and snorkel alongside sea turtles & colorful fish at a protected reef.
- Access Na Pali Sea Caves
- Snorkel in Pristine Waters
- Marvel at the Na Pali’s Jagged 400 Foot Cliffs
Na Pali Snorkel & Sightseeing Adventure
This 4.5 hour excursion departs from Kikiaola Harbor on Kauai’s West side. Check-in at 7am, return to dock around 12pm. All snorkel gear and picnic lunch are included.
The Snorkel and Sightseeing Tour is 4 1/2 to 5 hours long and takes you up to the beautiful Na Pali Coast. During the summer months, enjoy up close experiences with dramatic cliffs and incredible sea caves. Snorkel at one of the Na Pali Coast’s’ protected bays and enjoy a deli-style lunch on board. During the winter, see the majestic Pacific Humpback Whales. Here from late November through early April, the whales come down from Alaska to mate and give birth to their young. Known for their curious and playful nature, the whales will often come right up next to the boats.
Enjoy This Tour on Our “Na Pali Explorer II”
This 48 ft Rigid Hull Inflatable or RIB, combines the adventure of rafting with the comforts of a smooth ride and cushioned seating.
- On board marine “head” (bathroom)
- Cushioned seats
- Freshwater shower
- Canopy for shade
- Smoother ride
- Swim steps for easy on and off after snorkeling
“Snorkel if you choose or just hang out in paradise.”
The Captains are Coast Guard certified, local residents and practice a strict safety protocol. They have over 20 years experience and unsurpassed knowledge of the Na Pali Coast, including the best boating routes to get passengers to the snorkel site.
- Access to sea caves and snorkeling dependant upon weather & ocean conditions.
- Additional: 48ft raft – 36 ppl max, 10 ppl minimum to confirm tour.
Due to the bumpy & possibly rough nature of this ride, no pregnant women, those with a history of severe back/neck problems, or anyone who has recently suffered a major injury or undergone surgery will be permitted on board. No children under 5 years of age.
Sandwich lunch, water, sodas, snacks. Veggie option on request. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.