Napali Snorkel Sail
For true trade wind sailing on Kauai, join Holo Holo Charters aboard Leila a beautiful 50' sailing catamaran. Nobody sails more and it's not uncommon to attain speeds up to 18 knots (about 20mph)! Napali means “the cliffs” and you will see how apt that name is when you gaze upon its world-renown 3,500-foot heights, green valleys, waterfalls and hidden beaches. As you head for our destination your crew will entertain you with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. The Napali Coast is a sight to be enjoyed from sea level!
- Great for the Whole Family
- 3,500 Foot Heights, Green Valleys, Waterfalls & Hidden Beaches
- Snorkeling Equipment Included
Ancient Hawaiians used to sail their double-hulled canoes between Tahiti and Hawaii, but you’re in for a far more comfortable ride on your blue water adventure today. With her sleek construction and design, Leila slips quickly and smoothly through the waters. Watch the dolphins try to keep pace with her! Leila has all the modern luxuries and, at 28′ wide, there is ample room for lounging. She’s licensed to carry 45 people, but Holo Holo Charters keeps it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind adventure bring along a towel, change of dry clothing, sunscreen, hat and of course your camera! All snorkeling equipment included.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
Ages 6 and older are welcome. No expecting mothers or attendees with defibrillators or pacemakers. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. If passengers do not have their prescribed medication with them Holo Holo Charters ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory. I.E. Inhalers, Epipens, Diabetic medication and or any other medications taken daily. All tours are “Bare-Foot”. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers must remove shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captains discretion. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- Food & Beverages
Continental breakfast, gourmet deli style buffet lunch, bottled water, island juices, soft drinks, beer and wine.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.