Napali & Niihau Super Tour
This breathtaking Napali & Niihau Super Tour is geared for people of all fitness levels, ages 6 and over. Cruising on the delightful Holo Holo, you will arrive to a special planned adventure. Your adventure will include snorkeling, sightseeing, relaxing and enjoying the pristine waters and spectacular cliffs of Kauai's Napali Coast. This is the only tour available to the “forbidden island” of Niihau. This 65' power catamaran is Kauai's fastest, largest vessel to Napali and Niihau.
- Only Tour Available to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau
- Great for the Whole Family
- Snorkeling Equipment Included
After sightseeing and hearing the history of the Napali Coast, Holo Holo Charters will head across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau. When you arrive at Niihau, you will choose your snorkel spot. The crew will assist and instruct you in snorkeling—relax, float, and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world.
No other place in Hawaii offers you such unique formations and no other company provides you with the opportunity to see Niihau and Lehua. Niihau’s old age means it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves longer than any of the Hawaiian Islands. Truly a unique and memorable experience for the whole family!
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind adventure, bring along flip-flops or water friendly shoes, a towel, change of dry clothing, sunscreen, hat and of course your camera! All snorkeling equipment is included.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
Ages 6 and older are welcome. No expecting mothers or attendees with defibrillators or pacemakers. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. If passengers do not have their prescribed medication with them Holo Holo Charters ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory. I.E. Inhalers, Epipens, Diabetic medication and or any other medications taken daily. All tours are “Bare-Foot”. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers must remove shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captains discretion. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- Food & Beverages
This tour includes a continental breakfast: Assorted fresh baked pastries, bagels and mixed fruit platter, Hot tea, Coffee, Bottled water and assorted soft drinks. After snorkeling, enjoy a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch. Choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads to make your sandwich a work of art! Also included are pasta and fresh fruits. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour with beer and wine served after snorkeling. While you enjoy lunch, Holo Holo Charters will share stories about the island, the people and the history of Niihau.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.