Snorkel at a remote beach, hike to an ancient Hawaiʻian fishing village, and enjoy a delicious picnic lunch!
NA PALI COAST ADVENTURE | BLUE OCEAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Dare to explore Kauai’s Na Pali Coast on a zodiac boat & snorkeling tour! See the Na Pali Coast up close and personal on this zodiac raft adventure! On the beautiful journey toward the unmatched Na Pali Coast, you will have the opportunity to experience Hawaii’s amazing marine wildlife including dolphins, sea turtles, and in the right season – Humpback Whales!
- Children 6 to 12 yrs old
- Kama‘aina You will be charged this rate now. Captains will check your ID the day of your tour.
- Military You will be charged this rate now. Captains will check your ID the day of your tour.
- Explore the Napali Coast
- Go Into Sea Caves and Under Waterfalls
- Nualolo Kai Hawaiian Village
Na Pali Coast Adventure
Morning & Afternoon Tours depart from the Kikiaola Boat Harbor – 8932 Kekaha Rd, Kekaha, HI
- Check-In Time: 7:00 AM
- Boat leaves: 7:30 AM
- Boat returns: 12:00 PM
Blue Ocean Adventure Tour’s 7:30 am Na Pali Coast raft tour has a 7:00 am check-in at the Kikiaola Boat Harbor. As you begin Your journey toward the beautiful Na Pali Coast, you will have the opportunity to experience Hawaii’s amazing marine wildlife including dolphins, sea turtles, and in the right season – Humpback Whales!
Once the coastline is reached, the captains will amaze you as they take you under waterfalls and through sea caves at the base of Kauai’s 3,500 ft tall sea cliffs! You will hear about the amazing history of the Na Pali Coast, stopping at the best possible photo spots to capture this once in a lifetime experience. Once the zodiac has journeyed to the end of the 17 mile Na Pali Coast, the adventure will continue to beautiful Nualolo Kai, an ancient Hawaiʻian fishing village! You will experience a wonderful blue ocean snorkel complete with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles (Honu) and a vast array of beautiful reef fish. Your crew will provide drinks and lights snacks along with quality snorkeling gear.
- Check-In Time: 2:00 PM
- Boat leaves: 2:30 PM
- Boat returns: 7:00 PM
For all the photographers out there, this trip is designed for you! The beautiful Kauai sun at your back provides the optimal lighting you need to capture the Na Pali Coast in all of its splendor. This tour provides all the same features as the morning tour, taking you through beautiful sea caves and waterfalls along the coast line. Topping it all off, as this memorable tour is winding down, you’ll also cruise the breathtaking west side, facing the brilliant sunset to capture once in a lifetime photo opportunities. They provide drinks and lights snacks along with quality snorkeling gear.
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind adventure bring along a towel, change of dry clothing, sunscreen, hat and of course your camera! All snorkeling equipment included.
Know Before You Go
- Morning tours (7:00 AM) and if weather permits, Afternoon tours (2:00 PM)
- Afternoon Tours are only available May 1st through September 31st due to large north swell.
- Please be aware that they operate zodiac boats and NOT a larger catamaran.
- This Na Pali Coast Zodiac Raft tour is a high speed, turbulent adventure over waves and unpredictable ocean conditions that include sharp turns and maneuvers through sea caves up and down the coastline. This is a physically strenuous activity that will take you up close and personal with everything that the coast has to offer.
- Blue Ocean will not allow any persons with a history of chronic back/neck problems, and/or hip replacements, heart conditions, and those who have had major surgery within the past 12 months are AS WELL as PREGNANT women as the activities may pose an additional danger to such.
- Ages 6+
- All activities are weather and water condition permitting. No refunds if they are not able to do a specific activity due to safety precautions.
- It is mandatory for each passenger to check in and be present for the safety briefing from their team.
- Each tour will need to hit a minimum passenger requirement of 7 passengers in order to be a confirmed tour.
- You and everyone in your party are aware that they operate zodiac boats and NOT a larger catamaran.
Drinks, Chips and fresh pineapple w/lihingmui will be provided.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.