Na Pali Coast Adventure
Dare to explore Kauai's Na Pali Coast on a zodiac boat & snorkeling tour! See the Na Pali Coast up close and personal on this zodiac raft adventure! On the beautiful journey toward the unmatched Na Pali Coast, you will have the opportunity to experience Hawaii’s amazing marine wildlife including dolphins, sea turtles, and in the right season – Humpback Whales!
- Explore the Napali Coast
- Go Into Sea Caves and Under Waterfalls
- Nualolo Kai Hawaiian Village
This tour is offered both morning and afternoon. AFTERNOON TOURS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE MARCH 1ST THROUGH OCTOBER 31ST DUE TO LARGE NORTH SWELL.
- Check-In Time: 7:00 AM
- Boat leaves: 7:30 AM
- Boat returns: 12:00 PM
As you begin the journey toward the beautiful Na Pali Coast, you will be right up close to Hawaii’s amazing marine wildlife including dolphins, sea turtles, and in the right season – Humpback Whales!
Once the coastline is reached, the captains will amaze you as they take you under waterfalls and through sea caves at the base of Kauai’s 3,500 ft tall sea cliffs! You will hear about the amazing history of the Na Pali Coast, stopping at the best possible photo spots to capture this once in a lifetime experience. Once the zodiac has journeyed to the end of the 17 mile Na Pali Coast, the adventure will continue to beautiful Nualolo Kai, an ancient Hawaiian fishing village! You will experience a wonderful blue ocean snorkel complete with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles (Honu) and a vast array of beautiful reef fish. Your crew will provide drinks and lights snacks along with quality snorkeling gear.
Returning to Kikiaola Harbor by 12:00pm.
- Check-In Time: 2:00 PM
- Boat leaves: 2:30 PM
- Boat returns: 7:00 PM
For all the photographers out there, this trip is designed for you! The beautiful Kauai sun at your back provides the optimal lighting you need to capture the Na Pali Coast in all of its splendor. This tour provides all the same features as the morning tour, taking you through beautiful sea caves and waterfalls along the coast line. Topping it all off, as this memorable tour is winding down, you’ll also cruise the breathtaking west side, facing the brilliant sunset to capture once in a lifetime photo opportunities.
Returning to Kikiaola Harbor by 7:00pm.
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind adventure bring along a towel, change of dry clothing, sunscreen, hat and of course your camera! All snorkeling equipment included.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
Blue Ocean will not allow any persons with pre-existing physical injuries or conditions, other conditions, AS WELL as PREGNANT women as the activities may pose an additional danger to such.
- Food & Beverages
Blue Ocean will provide drinks and lights snacks along with quality snorkeling gear.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.