Havaiki Nui-Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau
Join Grand Hyatt Kauai for their Luau Havaiki Nui, meaning "A Journey to New Lands." You’ll experience a fascinating journey through Polynesia where a Royal feast nourishes both body and soul and magical stories of Hawaii fill your heart. Return to the days of old Hawaii as they share stories and dances of ancestors. We invite you to join the Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau to experience the beauty, romance and adventure of Polynesia. It will be an evening that you will always remember.
- Eat Until You Can Take No More
- Heart Pounding Entertainment
- Exotic Dances of Polynesia
Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau offers visitors to the island a glimpse of Hawaiian history, culture, and tradition. You will find the feast unparalleled, with traditional Hawaiian dishes, as well as delicious cuisine from all of Hawaii’s modern-day cultures. An essential part of the luau is the entertainment. Enjoy contemporary Hawaiian music while sipping a tropical drink and sampling pupu (appetizers). Then delight in the extraordinary Polynesian revue. We know that you will enjoy this slice of Hawaiian culture and take with you a new-found reverence for our Hawaiian host culture, as well as a pleasantly full opu (belly).
Check-in begins at 5:15pm, followed by a lei greeting, Hawaiian music and photo opportunities, Hawaiian arts and crafts, plus beer, wine, and tropical alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Deposit of 20% is due at time of confirming reservation and BALANCE IS DUE IN FULL UPON CHECK-IN at Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau.
Feast offers the best of traditional Hawaiian and modern Hawaii fare. You will enjoy traditional Hawaiian dishes such as Kalua Pork – tender pork cooked in an underground imu or oven, haupia, a coconut pudding, roasted Hawaiian sweet potato, and poi – a staple food made from the mashed root of the taro plant mixed with water and fermented for about up to 3 days, frequently called “Hawaiian Yogurt”. You will also find other delicious dishes with an Asian Pacific flare like sesame seared Mahimahi, steamed coconut lemongrass rice, and grilled teriyaki steaks, along with an array of fresh fruits and vegetable dishes, and a mouth-watering array of desserts. This luau also includes Mai Tais, beer, wine and soft drinks.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.