Dine under the stars and immerse in the cultures of the Hawaiian islands a Kona’s newest luau show. Enjoy heart-pumping drums, Polynesian dancing, fire, and delicious island food set on 22 acres of gorgeous oceanfront on Keauhou Bay on the Kona coast.
VOYAGERS OF THE PACIFIC LUAU | ROYAL KONA LUAU
Beating drums beckon you to ocean’s edge. Voyagers of the Pacific oceanfront luau is a sensory feast of Polynesian rituals that tell the story of an ancient culture. Their sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat dinner with full bar is a bounty to feast. Then, as drumbeats build, a dramatic song and dance show unfolds on stage, culminating in the Samoan fire knife dance finale – the most dangerous dance in all of Polynesia.
- General Admission Seating
- Children (Ages 6-11 yrs)
- Children (Ages 5 and under)
- Oceanfront seating overlooking Kailua Bay
- Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Delicious Hawaiʻian luau dinner with island fare and local specialties
Voyagers of the Pacific Luau
Through traditional foods, storytelling, song, dance and a spectacular Samoan fire dance finale, this Hawaiian luau brings centuries of Polynesian history to life. Grab your flip flops, sit back with a tropical drink and indulge in a breathtaking celebration of Hawaiian culture under the stars. Come party with them Big Island-style at the best luau in Kona, Hawaii.
As the sun sets on the legendary shores of Kailua Bay, the excitement of the Royal Kona Luau, Voyagers of the Pacific, presented by award-winning Tihati Productions comes to life. Spectacular ocean views, awe-inspiring sunsets and the gentle sound of waves softly breaking on the lava shore provide a breathtaking backdrop for an unforgettable journey.
Your evening begins with a warm Aloha shell lei welcome and photo opportunities. Participate in arts and crafts demonstrations, watch the unearthing of the pua’a (pig) from the Imu (Hawaiian underground oven), and indulge in the all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian-style buffet and full bar. The evening culminates with the breathtaking presentation of the stories, songs and dances of Hawaii and the South Pacific ending with the most dangerous dance in all of Polynesia, the Samoan fire dance (Siva Afi).
- Prime Oceanfront seating overlooking Kailua Bay
- Aloha shell lei welcome
- Photo opportunities
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian Luau buffet with traditional island fare and local specialties
- Complimentary Mai Tais, standard cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic offerings
- Dynamic and Lyrical Polynesian Revue with Dance, Song, and Live Music
- Samoan Fire Knife Dance Finale (Siva Afi)
The luau takes place @ 5pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
The Voyagers of the Pacific oceanfront luau features a sumptuous all-you-care-to-eat buffet, complimentary cocktails and a dazzling presentation of music, songs, and dance celebrating the epic journey of our Hawaiian ancestors who traveled thousands of miles across the vast Pacific Ocean to make Kona their home.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.