Allerton Garden Twilight Tour | National Tropical Botanical Garden
An exclusive and one of a kind tour of Allerton and McBryde Gardens!
Guided by the moonlight each tour is unique, this experience may take guests through normally off limit areas such as the west side of Allerton, the secret garden tunnels and other off the path enchanted trails.
- Allerton and McBryde Gardens
- Secret Garden Tunnels And Enchanted Trails
- Moonlight Guided
Allerton Garden Twilight Tour
Join them for an after-hours tour of exploration and discovery that takes place amongst Allerton and McBryde Gardens. Listen to the birds as they sing their sundown songs before their evening rest. Look for nighttime pollinators. Smell the sweet fragrance of our night blooming flowers. Feel the gardens come alive in a whole new perspective.
Guided by the moonlight each tour is unique and the path will be dependent upon the season, weather, and Mother Nature in her most secretive time, twilight. Unlike any of our other tours, this experience may take guests through normally off limit areas such as the west side of Allerton, the secret garden tunnels and other off the path enchanted trails.
This tour is limited in availability and size; dates are dependent upon the lunar phase. The tour is approximately 2 ½ hours long with up to 2 hours of walking on light trails.
Know Before You Go
- REQUIRED: Bring your own flashlight, Recommended: hydration, and insect repellant. Recommended age is 12+.
- The stream can be unpredictable, do not wade or swim in it
- Observe posted signs
- Be aware that there is uneven terrain and slippery surfaces found throughout the garden
- Do not climb or jump off rocks
- Check in 30 min. PRIOR REQUIRED
- Closed toe shoes/secure hiking sandals w/strap over ankles & toes are required
Your health is their top priority, and they have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your garden visit.
- Increased frequency of disinfecting surfaces of high-traffic areas in their facilities.
- All buses are sanitized between each departure.
- Hand-washing stations are located throughout the gardens and at the Visitor Center.
- Guests will stay a 6-foot distance before boarding the bus, while in common areas throughout the garden, and in the visitor center.
- They recommend guests stay 10 feet apart from other groups while in McBryde Garden
- When social-distancing is not attainable, face coverings will be used by all staff and guests.
- Face masks required while on the bus.
- Shields have been installed at the Visitor Center registers.
- Policies are subject to change based on the newest science available, please call them at 808-742-2623 to inquire about most up to date practices
- If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms of illness, they will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Their family of staff and volunteers are also trained to be aware of symptoms of illness. No one comes to work or to volunteer if they are unwell.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.