Hidden Valley Falls Kayak & Hike | Outfitters Kauai
Enjoy paddling up Hule'ia River, a beautiful calm jungle stream. After cruising downwind for two miles, tie the kayaks and hike 3/4 of a mile to an enchanting waterfall and swimming hole. At the end of the tour, enjoy a cruise down river on their motorized Hawaiian Canoe, no need to paddle against the wind!
- Kayak Hule’ia River
- Swimming at a Secluded Freshwater Pool
Hidden Valley Falls Kayak & Hike
If you are looking for a full day of adventure, look no further. On this Kauai tour, you will enjoy kayaking up Hule’ia River and hiking to a waterfall. The best part is you don’t have to kayak against the wind!
What to Bring
Adventurers should be ready to have fun. Bring a swimsuit, shorts, t-shirt, windbreaker or light rain coat, and footwear with aggressive tread for muddy conditions. Sunscreen, bug spray, and a waterproof camera are recommended.
You must be able to walk one and a half miles & kayak for 60-90 minutes.
Tour does not include lunch. Cold bottled water is available throughout the day.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.