Ready for an adventure? Spend an adrenaline-filled day zipping Umauma’s full 9 lines, followed by swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and relaxing in their private area of the Umauma River.
KOHALA ZIP & DIP | KOHALA ZIPLINE
This exciting adventure features a thrilling zipline, lunch overlooking Pololu valley and a swim in a private waterfall.
- Person Ages 8+, over 70 lbs
- Fly Through Kohala Zipline’s Full Aerial Canopy Course
- Swim and Play Under a Private Waterfall
- Rated Moderate
- Ages 8+ Welcome
Kohala Zip & Dip
Spend an inspiring and exhilarating day in North Kohala, a land of stunning beauty and profound cultural significance. Zipline high above the forest floor, picnic with stunning views of the valleys and swim under a private waterfall fed by a cool mountain stream. There are two short hikes on this tour. The first one is less than 150 yards, the second is about 500 yards.
Two of their most popular tours – Kohala Waterfall & Kohala Canopy are combined into one action-packed day. Take part in Fun, off-road drive through private lands, stroll by secluded waterfalls in a private nature reserve and Enjoy lunch at their private picnic site.
Tour is approx. 8 hours. Travel time round-trip is approx. 3.75 hrs.
What To Bring
Closed-toe shoes required. Bring a bathing suit (can be worn under clothes), hat, sunscreen, and a light jacket or sweatshirt.
Included In Your Tour
Snack, deli-style lunch with assorted beverages, walking sticks, towels, day packs, rainwear, and bug spray.
Know Before You Go
Physical – Must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Guests will be weighed at check-in. Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle short climb. This tour is not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in.
- Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs. This tour is not for expectant mothers.
- Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes and Pants, capris, or knee length shorts. No Tank tops, Short-shorts, or any clothing that may allow direct skin contact with the harness.
Drinking water and a light snack available halfway throughout the course.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.