Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy!
SWIM & KAYAK EXPERIENCE | THE UMAUMA EXPERIENCE
Spend a few hours relaxing luxuriating in a private area of the Umauma River. Swim, kayak, stand up paddleboard or just relax and enjoy the scenery with your friends and family.
- Adult Ages 11+
- Children Ages 4-10
- Enjoy a Romantic Picnic & Private River Swim – great for couples!
- Swim & Kayak where the Bachelorette was filmed
- Catered lunch in a secluded pavilion
Swim & Kayak Experience
Treat yourself to an afternoon unique only to the Big Island, with a swimming and kayaking experience in a private section of Umauma Falls. This respite from the day’s hustle and bustle allow you to jump into the splashing falls, swim in its cool waters and/or kayak on its clear surface. The scenery is so lush and breathtaking that it even served as the backdrop for an episode of ABC Network’s “The Bachelorette.”
Also enjoy a catered lunch at the private pavilion adjacent to the falls, delivered to you by our utility zipline. Dine and relax surrounded by the splendor of the waterfalls and gorgeous tropical setting.
What to Bring
Sunscreen, water bottle, bug-spray, bathing suit, towel, and a camera.
- Children under age 15 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Check in is 45 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
- Tour group is brought together approximately 20 minutes prior to tour time to be escorted to gear area. Vans will depart on the hour.
They ask that guests work to maintain social distance (6 ft or more) from other guests on the property when possible.
- Catered private lunch- choose a Deli Style Sandwich (Ham, Turkey, Veggie) and drink, all options come with a small bag of chips and a chocolate macadamia nut candy.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.