Jack Harter's Helicopter Tours
Experience Kauai's most inspiring mountains, most magical caves, enticing waterways, unique flora and fauna, rich red dirt and emerald green vistas - discover this and more. Tour Highlights include: Hanapepe Valley and Manawaiopuna Falls, Olokele Canyon, Waimea Canyon, the spectacular Na Pali, the North Shore, Hanalei Valley, Mt. Waialeale’s crater, and Wailua Falls.
Jack Harter provides two different tours. A 60-65 min tour and a 90-95 min tour.
60-65 minute Tour: This is the most popular tour. The tour Highlights include Hanapepe Valley and Manawaiopuna Falls, Olokele Canyon, Waimea Canyon, the spectacular Na Pali, the North Shore, Hanalei Valley, Mt. Waialeale’s crater, and Wailua Falls. The 60-65 minute tour is a great way to see all of Kauai’s scenic wonders!
90-95 minute Tour: The most comprehensive helicopter tour available on Kauai. You will visit all of the locations listed above including even more valleys and waterfalls. Their pilots go further into the scenic areas, make more turns and spend more time exploring Na Pali’s inaccessible valleys. All photographers will enjoy the unsurpassed photographic opportunities!
TOUR POLICIES, RESTRICTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Weight & Size Guidelines: Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that you provide accurate body weight for every passenger. FAA regulations require all passengers and their carry-on items to be weighed at time of check-in. General weight requirement is 250lbs per person and 400lbs for a couple. The AStar front seats require a combined weight no more than 339lbs. Hughes 500 front center seat can be no more than 150lbs. If you have questions, call Reservations at (888) 207-0722 for more information. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Scuba Diving: No scuba diving 24 hours prior to helicopter tour departure time.
- Children: The Hughes 500 does not allow children under the age of 10.
- Check-in: Check-in is minimum 45 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
Food & Beverages
No food or beverage options available on this tour.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided