Pali Coast Snorkel & Performance Sail
The Pali Coast Snorkel & Performance Sail tour cruises the Pali coastline, particularly Coral Gardens, boasts a unique blend of coral and sea life tucked into the cliffs near the West Maui Mountains. Feel the wind in your hair and the ocean spray as you set out for an adventure fueled by the afternoon trade winds! This adventure aboard Paragon II often features boat speeds in excess of 20 knots, as the afternoon trade winds fuel this three-hour excursion. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres, drinks, exceptional snorkelling and performance sailing aboard Paragon II ~ the perfect outing for a Maui afternoon.
- Snorkel among Maui’s green sea turtles
- Kids sail HALF price
- Hors d’oeuvres and beverages (including local beer & wine) provided
Maui Performance Sail & Snorkel Tour
Hang on to your hats as you set sail across Ma’alaea Bay. An exhilarating ride takes you to your destination; Coral Gardens, a cove sheltered from the wind where the snorkeling conditions are typically ideal.The reef is teeming with life, so keep your eyes out for all kinds of creatures..especially honu, Hawaii’s renowned green sea turtle!
Turtles, manta rays, exotic tropical fish… the Pali Coastline, and particularly Coral Gardens, features a unique blend of coral and sea life tucked into the cliffs near the West Maui mountains that are only accessible by boat.
Once back aboard the boat, enjoy hors d’oeuvres and drinks as you head out for an exciting performance sail back to the harbor. This three hour excursion is the perfect outing for a Maui afternoon. Kids sail half price!
- Snorkel Gear, Reef Safe sunscreen, drinks (including local beer & wine) and hors d’oeuvres provided.
What to Bring
Wear your swimsuits and bring a towel.
- Food & Beverages
Drinks (including local beer & wine) and hors d’oeuvres provided.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.