Explore the Valley Isle! Take in the highlights of West Maui with its unforgettable hidden valleys, rugged coastline, lush green jungle vegetation, and spectacular vistas combined with excellent views of Haleakala Crater and the Hana Rain Forest.
ROAD TO HANA ADVENTURE TOUR | POLYNESIAN ADVENTURE TOURS
One of the most popular Maui tours, because of the natural wonder and beauty that awaits you on this scenic drive. Experience Maui on this laid-back journey where you visit Pa’ia Town, Wai’anapanapa State Park and Black Sand Beach, Hana Bay and Enjoy a delicious lunch at Hana Farms.
- Adults Ages 12+
- Children Ages 3-11
- Infants Ages 2 & under
- Journey On 620 Curves & 59 Single-Lane Bridges
- Breakfast & Lunch Included
- Pa’ia Town & Hana town
Road to Hana Adventure Tour
If you visit Maui, you absolutely must travel the picturesque Road to Hana, and enjoy it in the comfort of a mini coach with a professional driver. They provide the best way to fully experience the incredible 620 curves and beautiful 59 single-lane bridges along the way. Stop along the way at some of the most well-known locations in Hana, including a park where you can swim in a waterfall fed-pool (weather permitting). Relax and enjoy and included lunch on an organic farm. They’ve shared the Road to Hana with tens of thousands of guests over the decades and would love to have you join them.
Leave the rental car behind and relax as you enjoy Maui’s lush countryside while your driver shares Hawaiian culture, sights, and stories. Their eco-friendly tour reduces road congestion, carbon emissions, and lets you soak in the stunning sights.
- Continental Breakfast, enjoy fresh fruit, and pastries, before heading out on this adventure.
- Pa’ia Town, laid back “windsurfing capital of the world”, with its boutiques and restaurants is driven through as you travel eastward toward Hana.
- Ke’anae Peninsula was created by flowing lava and juts into the ocean, where waves crash against jagged volcanic rocks. Taro famers on the peninsula practice sustainable farming as did the ancient Hawaiians. The old stone church, the village’s only surviving structure after a 1946 tsunami hit.
- Lunch at Hana Farms (included) which is a tropical farm and marketplace located in the rainforest along Hana Highway.
- Wai’anapanapa State Park and Black Sand Beach hosts a lava tube, sea arches, blowhole, and a wonderful beach. Our guests rank it as one of the finest stops on the tour. Wai’anapanapa means “glistening water” in Hawai’i and refers to nearby streams but can also apply to striking ocean views.
- Hana Bay is viewed while driving through Hana Town and some of the best views of the bay are from the road. A favorite beach area for local residents.
- Pua’a Ka’a State Park is an ideal spot to swim in a tranquil waterfall pool (weather/conditions permitting). Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- Ho’okipa Beach Park boasts big waves and plenty of windsurfers (drive-by for scenic views).
- Return is in reverse for a totally different perspective!
- Kaumahina State Park, engulfed by a dense forest, is a relaxing stop with awe-inspiring coastline views and refreshing, cool ocean breezes. (temporarily closed)
Depart: 6:00 AM Return: 6:30 PM
- Convenient pickup from most major hotel locations
- Hotel pick up is provided from major Maui hotels. Enter the name of your hotel at time of reservation. Phone our Reservations Department at 808-877-4242, 24 hours prior to tour to re-confirm your pick up time and place. We are not permitted to pick up in residential areas or at B&B’s.
Included In Your Tour
- This tour is operated on rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- Hotel pick up is provided from major Maui hotels. Enter the name of your hotel at time of reservation. Phone the Reservations Department at 808-877-4242, 24 hours prior to tour to re-confirm your pick up time and place. They are not permitted to pick up in residential areas or at B&B’s.
Enjoy lunch on Hana Farm.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.