Kauai Movie Adventure
Experience your favorite films in a new way. Watch scenes from amazing big screen movies and actually stand in or view the exact spots of the shoots like you were one of Hollywood's most famous stars. Fun for the whole family.
- Famous Hollywood Backdrops
- Movie Scenes Played on Location
- Lunch at Tahiti Nui
- Relax and Take Pictures
Kauai Filming Locations Tour
Visit 15 locations of Hollywoods favorite backdrop. Watch scenes and then stand in or view exact spots. Stops include Ahukini Pier, Historic Kapaa Town, Kealia Over Look, King Kong Profile/Hole in the Mountain, Aliomanu Estates, Hanalei Pier, Anini Beach, Ching Young Village, Hanalei Valley Lookout, Royal Coconut Coast, Opaeka’a Falls, and Coco Palms.
Famous movies scenes include South Pacific, Jurassic Park, Blue Hawaii, Donovan’s Reef, Pagan Love Song, Beachhead, Six Days & Seven Nights, Uncommon Valor, Wackiest Ship in the Army, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and more.
What to Bring
Wear comfortable attire and shoes. Closed-toe shoes are recommended due to uneven walking surfaces. Wear sunscreen and bring a camera.
Children must be at least 3 years of age. Due to graphic nature of movie Uncommon Valor, the video clip WILL NOT be shown in the presence of children under the age of 13. Prior to showing the clip, all passengers will be asked if the video clip is not acceptable for viewing and if anyone suggests not showing it, then it will NOT be shown.
The lunch for this tour is at Tahiti Nui Restaurant and the menu you can choose from include:
- Cheeseburger w/Fries
- Teri Chicken Sandwich w/Fries
- Kalua Pork Sandwich w/Fries
- Garden Salad
- Plus unlimited refills of soda
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.