Premium Morning Snorkel | Sea Quest Hawaii
Adventure down the Southern Kona Coast on a covered boat for everyone’s comfort. Snorkel the pristine Puʻuhonua O Honaunau and Kealakekua Bay. Dive Into some of the World’s Best Snorkeling Spots!
- Two snorkel locations; Honaunau Bay and Kealakekua Bay
- No snorkel experience necessary
- Culture and History shared by our Captain and Crew
Premium Morning Snorkel
Adventure down the Southern Kona Coast on our fleet of covered boats for everyone’s comfort. Snorkel the pristine Puʻuhonua O Honaunau (The Place of Refuge) and Kealakekua Bay (Captain Cooks Monument) on this 4.5 hour adventure. Our Captain and Crew will share the history and culturally significant sites as we journey the coastline, along with the geographically fascinating features of lava tubes and sea caves. Take advantage of our later start time and spend the day at two of the worlds magnificent bays.
- Check-In 8:45 AM
- Depart 9:00 AM
- Return 1:30 PM
Included In Your Tour
Snorkel gear, prescription masks, flotation devices, snacks, lunch, shade, nonalcoholic beverages.
Tropical snacks, juice, and water
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.