This is an easy-going Hawaiʻian Style paddle on a Class Zero river combined with a moderate hike through a rainforest.
DELUXE MORNING ADVENTURE | SEA QUEST HAWAII
Their original tour that they have been operating for over 30 years. Snorkel two of Hawaiʻi’s spectacular and pristine snorkeling locations, Kealakekua Bay & Honaunau.
- Children Ages 5-11
- GoPro Add On
- Wet Suit Rental (shorty)
- Wet Suit (zip-up top)
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
- Snorkel Honaunau Bay (Place of Refuge)
- Explore sea caves and lava tubes, Watch for dolphins and whales
Deluxe Morning Adventure
Take in the Big Island of Hawaiʻi as you haven’t before, and experience two of South Kona’s most precious treasures –Pu’uhonua O Honaunau and Kealakekua Bay. Listen as the captains relays stories detailing the rich cultural and geological history of the Island. Explore the sea caves, lava tubes, and see the diverse marine life that’s abundant off of the shores of Kona on this snorkel tour. Snack on tropical fruit, local chips, and chocolate covered macadamia nuts. With a maximum of only 14 guests per tour, the Deluxe Morning Adventure is a personal and unique snorkeling adventure not to be missed.
- Check-In 8:00 AM
- Depart 8:15 AM
- Return 12:15 PM
Tropical fruit, local chips, and chocolate covered macadamia nuts.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.