Adventure along the incredible coast of Lana’i. This trip explores the pristine reefs along Lana’i’s south shores. Stunning sea cliffs, uncrowded snorkeling sites makes for one of the best ways to spend your day!
PADDLE “OM” SUNRISE TOUR | PADDLE ON MAUI
Check out the Pink & Purple hues as the sunrises over Haleakala Crater from the Ocean on this private Sunrise Paddle Tour! … Beginner Lesson Included!
- Private Sunrise Paddleboard Tour
- Haleakala Crater
- CPR/First Aid & Ocean Rescue Certified
Paddle “OM” Sunrise Tour
Awaken to the serenity of the Wailea’s Coastline while watching the Sunrise over Haleakala Crater! You will paddle over the coral reefs, with the pink and purple hues of the Maui Sunrise each finding your own Zen experience, through the moving meditation that Stand Up Paddleboarding is… They will be documenting your paddleboarding success with their photography skills! Check out their photos on Instagram & Facebook…
This private tour provides you with personalized, individual guidance on the ocean with just you and your family. They are out there with you every “paddle” of the way and are CPR/First Aid & Ocean Rescue Certified to ensure your safety. So… If you are not into crowds of people on a tour… You’re in the right place!
Your Tour Includes
Life vests are available upon request.
What To Bring
- A bikini/bathing suit
- Sunblock & Towel
- Hat, Sunglasses and a smile, that’s it!
- Tours go out of Makena Landing Park.
- Life vests are available upon request.
- Paddle On Maui is not providing Snorkel Gear for Tours due to Covid-19 at this time. They recommend going to your closest Snorkel Bob’s Location (they are located all over the island).
- Paddle On Maui also are not providing water, food or towels due to Covid-19. However, you are welcome to bring your own and they are happy to carry them on the water for you!
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.