Waimea Canyon Downhill Bike Ride Adventure | Keko Kauai
Experience an exhilarating bike ride from the rim of "the Grand Canyon of the Pacific" Waimea Canyon. 13 miles of cruising to the coast. Stopping along the way to enjoy the scenery, picture taking, and narrative on history, culture, folklore and legends.
- Coast the Rim of Waimea Canyon
- History & Photos
- 13 Miles of Canyon to Coast
Kauai’s Waimea Canyon Downhill Bike Ride Adventure
Venture into Kauai’s stunning beauty and make it the most memorable day on the island! Explore secluded views of the Waimea Canyon, Waterfalls, and spectacular Napali ridges. Finish your adventure with an exhilarating bike ride coasting downhill the Waimea Canyon into the breeze of the Pacific. These will be memories that will have you bragging to friends and family. Discover Kauai’s history and folklore while you have the best time on the west side of the garden island. IT’S RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!
What to Bring
Adventurers should be ready to have fun. You will want to dress in layers. You can peel off layers at the rest stops as it warms up on the way down. Bring a windbreaker or light rain coat, shoes with closed toes (no sandals), and eyeglasses.
- Closed-toe shoes with good traction (No sandals or water shoes!)
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- Light rain jacket
- Spirit of Adventure
Bikers (Ages 14+): $112
Group of Bikers (5+ Bikers): $100.80 each
- Guests must weigh less than 250 lbs or 114 kg
- Minimum height of 4’11 inches or 148 centimeters required to participate
- No pregnant women
- Participants ages 14+ years of age or older are welcome
- Riders must possess bike riding skills, a riding test will be performed before riding downhill
- Riders must wear closed-toe shoes to participate
- Refreshments (Water & Juice)
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.