Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition | Kipu Ranch Adventures
Kipu Ranch is a 3,000-acre property extending from the Hule'ia River to the top of Mt. Ha'upu. It is home to many movie sites and untouched wildlife! The ranch has seen many changes through the years from a sugar plantation to the working cattle ranch it is today.
Kipu Ranch is also a private ranch and is not accessible to the general public. This makes your experience with Kipu Ranch Adventures an exciting way to see Kauai’s hidden beauty! So come join Kipu Ranch Adventures for an exhilarating ride on your very own off-road vehicle or kick back and relax on one of their passenger vehicles! You’ll find this scenic Kauai tour a most memorable one for you and your family!
• Extended Riding Times (in comparison to other tour options) – Trek across all 3 trail systems along Kipu Ranch.
• Movie Locations – This tour highlights many movie locations for amazing photo and video taking opportunity.
• Waterfall Lookout – Drive right up to our private waterfall. Walk to waterfall is a moderate hike on uneven ground, approximately 75 meters down and back up. Short hike is optional for those that would like to view waterfall from top.
Off-Road Kipu Ranch Tour Description
Kipu Ranch Adventures Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition holds nothing back. Here you’ll find top of the line ultra-smooth suspension vehicles found nowhere else. Capping this tour at a maximum of 8 vehicles for less of a crowd, and at nearly double the mileage of our signature tours in just 3 hours; look forward to top quality adventure touring at its finest. A well thought out and crafted route is where great expeditions begin; we have mapped out just that. Traversing the best open view, mountain, and jungle sections of all three signature tours combined into one epic trip including a light snack along the way.
Experience first-class tropical 4×4 off-road adventure aboard our VIP “top shelf” KRX 1000 fleet or select our well maintained TERYX4 Core fleet vehicles. You can also select the MULEPRO FXT that seats 6 for larger families.
Experienced guides will lead you through our expansive 3,000-acre trail system on a working cattle ranch, which is full of breathtaking scenery, blockbuster movie hits, cultural history, and Hawaiian legends. You will navigate your own vehicle throughout the different trails and obstacles to our private waterfall, bamboo jungles, and much more! All vehicle features and terrain obstacles are exciting enough to challenge and thrill beginners to intermediate levels of off-road enthusiasts. Spend a few hours with Kipu Ranch Adventures and see why they’ve been recognized as “Best Tour Company in Hawaii” by USA Today.
They provide helmets, goggles and bandanas as well as a light snack. We recommend reef-safe sunscreen and natural locally made insect repellent.
What to Bring
Adventurers should be ready to have fun. Be sure to bring sunscreen, insect repellent, swimsuit, towel and water shoes. Closed toed shoes are required. Drivers: Be sure to bring a valid picture ID with date of birth.
“Teryx4” – Kawasaki Teryx4 UTV (SEATS 2-4) – With features like power steering, full-back performance seats, and premium suspension, the Teryx4’s operator-friendly controls and stylish interior will have drivers and passengers enjoying true luxury touring and off-road adventure.
“MULEPRO FXT” – Kawasaki (SEATS 3-6) – The best 4×4 choice for maximum space and comfort. Easy smooth operations plus ultra-low noise cab – great for open conversation while touring. Power steering, comfortable bench seats, premium suspension, seatbelts, latch doors, and full roll bar.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid picture ID with Date of Birth.
- Guests MUST be 9 years or older, all guests under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
- NO pregnant women, recent surgeries, back/knee problems or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Long pants recommended. Covered closed toe shoes REQUIRED.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Safety Helmets and Goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests need to arrive 15 minutes prior to their tour’s scheduled time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.
*Subject to seasonal pricing.