Ultimate Ranch Tour | Kipu Ranch Adventures
Kipu Ranch is a 3,000-acre property extending from the Hule'ia River to the top of Mt. Ha'upu. It is home to many movie sites and untouched wildlife! The ranch has seen many changes through the years from a sugar plantation to the working cattle ranch it is today.
Kipu Ranch is also a private ranch and is not accessible to the general public. This makes your experience with Kipu Ranch Adventures an exciting way to see Kauai’s hidden beauty! So come join Kipu Ranch Adventures for an exhilarating ride on your very own ATV or kick back and relax on one of their passenger vehicles! You’ll find this scenic tour a most memorable one for you and your family!
- Experience 3K Acres
- See Movie Locations
- Private Ranch Access
Scenic Kipu Ranch Tour Description
Come and join Kipu Ranch Adventures for a beautiful breathtaking three-hour Scenic Ranch Tour through Kipu Ranch. Ride through tropical forests, hidden river valleys, and endless rolling pastures. Enjoy spectacular views of Kipu Kai Beach. You’ll be sure to see quite a few wild pigs, nene geese, pheasants, and much more!
Kipu Ranch Adventures has knowledgeable tour guides who share exciting history with you about Kipu Ranch and how it has evolved over the years. The guides also point out movie spots where many films were created like, Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jurassic Park, Mighty Joe Young, Outbreak, Six Days Seven Nights, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Descendants, and many more.
What to Bring
Be sure to bring sunscreen, insect repellent, and closed-toed shoes. Drivers: Be sure to bring a valid picture ID with date of birth.
Teryx4 UTV – Seats up to 4. Full sized seats throughout. Very comfortable and easy to handle. Power Steering and Full Back Seats.
Guide Driven Option – Ride along with one of their experienced guides. Passengers MUST be 7 years & above.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid picture ID with Date of Birth.
- Guests MUST be 7 years or older, all guests under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
- NO pregnant women, recent surgeries, back/knee problems or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Long pants recommended. Covered closed toe shoes REQUIRED.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Safety Helmets and Goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests need to arrive 15 minutes prior to their tour’s scheduled time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
Beverages and light snacks
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.
*Subject to seasonal pricing.