An amazing zipline canopy experience that combines zipping high above the treetops with unique and exciting canopy bridges.
SUNSET AND MANTA RAY SNORKEL | KONA STYLE
Their late-night manta ray adventure is geared more towards those guests that are comfortable snorkeling in the ocean late at night. Because of the late start time, there are less boats and less people at Manta Ray Village which makes this a much more surreal experience.
- Adult (13+)
- Youth (5-12)
- Infants/Children 4 & under)
- Ride Along- Does not get in water
- Beautiful Kona Coast Sunset Sail
- 1 Hour Snorkel With Majestic Manta Rays
- Post Snorkeling Hot Cocoa, hot tea & Cookies
Sunset and Manta Ray Snorkel
Start your adventure by watching one of the legendary Kona sunsets as you sail along the Kona coast to the snorkeling destination (Manta Ray Village). Once you arrive at the snorkel location, you’ll receive a full safety briefing before joining their guides in the water to snorkel with the majestic Hahalua (manta rays).
Afterwards, join them back on the boat for hot cocoa, hot tea and chocolate chip cookies enjoying the lights of Kona town as they make their way back to the pier.
Because the manta rays are wild animals, they also offer one of the best mantas guarantees in the industry. If you go out with Kona Style and do not see a manta ray, Kona Style will rebook you again for free (subject to availability, does not apply to Ride Along (stays on boat / does not get in water) guests).
**Please note that all guests getting into the water must know how to swim without the assistance of a flotation device
Your Tour Includes
- Friendly and Experienced Captain and Crew (Lifeguard/CPR/First Aid/AED certified)
- Trampoline Nets, Covered and Open-Air Seating
- Two (2) restrooms
- Quality snorkel gear, swim noodles and T-top wetsuits, Custom Built Lightboards
- All non-alcoholic beverages, hot cocoa, hot tea and cookies
What To Bring
- Swimwear, Towel, Long sleeve shirt or light jacket, Camera
- Please check-in 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Please be advised that only children ages 5 and above are allowed in the water and must know how to swim without the assistance of a floatation device. If children are just riding along on the boat (not going in the water), they do require that one parent/guardian remain with their child on the vessel at all times. If the parents/guardians would like to rotate (i.e. – one in the water while the other stays on board with the child), they are always happy to accommodate.
- They operate a catamaran which traditionally offers a much smoother ride, However, for those guests that are prone to seasickness, they do recommend taking anti-nausea remedies prior to going on the trip.
- Hot cocoa, Hot tea, Chocolate chip cookies or a cocktail.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.