Discover the Big Island’s magnificent beauty and its volcanic fury on this all-in-one Big Island helicopter tour!
HISTORICAL DINNER CRUISE | BODY GLOVE HAWAII
Join Body Glove Hawaii on this one of a kind dinner cruise as you journey 12 miles down the Kona coast to Kealakekua Bay. Indulge in a Hawaiian-style dinner, listen to live entertainment, a historical narration of 50 local historical sites and interest and watch a gorgeous, tropical sunset on the way back. Enjoyable for all!
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 6-17
- Infant Ages 5 & under
- Historical Narration Down The Coast To Kealakekua Bay
- HawaiʻianStyle Dinner
- Sunset & Live Entertainment
Historical Dinner Cruise
Welcome aboard, step up to their full-service premium bar; the first drink is on Body Glove Hawaii. They serve the best local spirits and local craft beers that Hawaii has to offer, including tropical blended drinks. Departing early afternoon, the timing is perfect to see all the sites by day, enjoy an island style dinner in Kealakekua Bay and catch a sunset on the way back.
As you head 12 miles down the coast to Cook’s monument, sit back, relax and take in the beautiful views. Their local historian will take you back in time, when King Kamehameha ruled this land and share facts referencing the scenery you will see along the way. Have your cameras ready as you arrive in the bay. Besides Captain Cook’s Monument, the only British territory in the USA, you will see the caves and lava tubes upon the sheer cliffs, used as burial caverns for Hawaiian Royalty.
Enjoy an island style feast in Kealakekua Bay. Nowhere in Hawaii will you experience a better dinner view. On occasion local spinner dolphins and manta rays may join you. Body Glove Hawaii prides themselves on buying from local farmers, local producers, and using Certified Organic products.
On the way back to Kona, kickback and relax while you enjoy live Hawaiian music and take in a breathtaking Kona sunset like no other. Keep an eye out for marine life as guests often see including seasonal humpback whales along the way.
Available Times: Tuesday through Sunday 4:00 pm-7:00 pm Location: Departs from the Kailua Pier
Included In Your Cruise
- One complimentary cocktail
- Light appetizers upon boarding
- A historical narration down the coast to Kealakekua Bay
- Hawaiian style dinner
- Sunset & live entertainment
What To Bring
A light jacket, towel, sunglasses
- If you know you are prone to sea sickness, they recommend you take Bonine or Dramamine the night before and one several hours before your cruise. Complimentary Ginger pills and a Ginger drink are offered, which is great for motion sickness and it’s all natural.
- All Cruises depart from the Kailua Pier. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- They are 100% wheelchair friendly with a customized boarding ramp, to accommodate all wheelchairs.
- Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free meals are available with 48-hours notice.
- This Historical Sunset Dinner Cruise is very popular and sells out often. They highly recommend making reservations in advance.
- Mauna Loa Big Island Macadamia Nuts
- Local Baby Spinach, Rincon Farms Strawberries, Big Island Feta Cheese, Candied Macadamia nuts with a Waimea Strawberry Vinaigrette (GF)
- Kona Coffee Braised Short Rib (GF)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes featuring a Kona Coffee Red Eye Demi-Glace (GF)
- Island Baked Coconut Dinner Rolls served with Butter (Vegetarian)
- Thai Coconut Curry with Hamakua Sweet Potatoes, Hawaiian Breadfruit, Carrots, & Bell Peppers (Vegan/GF)
- Steamed Jasmine Rice (Vegan/GF)
- Chocolate Torte with Strawberry Coulis (Vegetarian/GF)
- 100% Kona Coffee
- *Vegan/GF dessert option available upon request
*Menu is subject to change based on availability.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.