Experience the thrill of snorkeling with Sea Turtles in Hawaiʻi with a breathtaking catamaran boat tour.
SUNSET & LIGHT PAINTING EXPERIENCE | OAHU PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS
If you have ever wanted to capture the night sky and all its beauty, this is an excellent opportunity for you in Hawaiʻi. Not only will you get the chance to view the night’s sky from different locations on Oʻahu, but your guide will also be able to set you up and help you along the way. They will even create a more dynamic image with props and posing for the photos.
- Adults 13+
- Children 5-12
- Infant Ages Ages 4 & Under
- Locals/Militaries All ages
- Private Tour (1-3 Guests)
- Private Tour (4-7 Guests)
- Private Tour (8-11 Guests)
- Create Masterpieces Using The Light Of Night
- Portlock Sunset & Makapu’u Beach
- Instruction, Tripods & Tips & Tricks
Sunset & Light Painting Experience
Hawaii is one of the best places in the world to view the stars. You are going to understand the settings needed for these types of shots as well as other tricks required to create a perfect shot at night. Join their Night Sunset and Sky Tour of Hawaiʻi and learn how to create a masterpiece using the light of night.
They will take you out to capture the beautiful sunset before heading on to see the nights sky and all the stars. They have tripods so you can set up your camera or phone to document everything. Your guide is always near to ensure you get the best photos possible. They are always there to help during the tour. Even if this is your first time out at night or using your camera, your guide will help you all the way.
Create art at night on this tour. You will have the city lights to work with, Complete pitch-black skies, a lighthouse, and even a hidden cove to compose during this tour. The likely hood of you walking away with amazing photos is like coming to Hawaii and being able to jump in the water. It’s going to happen! If you are a lucky one, you will walk away with a shooting star in your photo. How cool would that be?
Included In Your Tour
- Rain gear
- Information Books
- With each photography tour, you are provided a tripod to help you capture clear and crisp photos of everything and anything. We have rain gear for everyone on board. If we happen to be out when it starts to rain, we got you covered, literally. Also with every tour, we bring along information books about the island.
What To Bring
- A camera (phones will not take the best photos unless they are new series)
- Shoes for rocks, jacket
- Bring something to drink for yourself
- Extra batteries
- They do not have access for physically disabled people.
- Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Stops at famous food trucks (not included in tour price). Please bring card and cash as some trucks do not accept cards.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.