Experience a breathtaking Standup paddle board adventure with Sea & Board sports, and snorkel with Hawaiian Monk seals!
WORLD WAR II HEROES DELUXE PEARL HARBOR TOUR | POLYNESIAN ADVENTURE TOUR
Don’t miss a thing! See every memorial and museum at Pearl Harbor in a single day: Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri, Bowfin Submarine, Aviation Museum.
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infants 2 yrs & under
- USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin Submarine
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Lunch At Aviation Museum’s Hangar Cafe
World War II Heroes Deluxe Pearl Harbor Tour
Experience all of Pearl Harbor on this comprehensive WWII Heroes Adventure Tour. Visit the Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the Bowfin Submarine. Then cross the bridge to Ford Island to board the Battleship Missouri and walk the historic desks. Witness the battle scars in the hangars and award-winning exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. Lunch is included at the Aviation Museum’s Hangar Cafe.
- USS Arizona Memorial located directly above the USS Arizona battleship that was sunk during the attack on December 7, 1941. The ship is the final resting place of many of the 1,177 officers and crewmen who were lost, and a powerful reminder of those who gave their lives for their country.
- USS Missouri Battleship where you’ll walk in the footprints of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and officers of the Allied Powers in 1945 when the instruments of surrender were signed on the ship, signaling the end WWII. “Mighty Mo” fought in WWII, the Korean War and in Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf, supporting the cause of freedom.
- USS Bowfin Submarine, also known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger”, played an epic role in the battles of the Pacific. You’ll walk through the remarkable vessel docked in the harbor.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, located in two WWI hangars and retaining bullet holes from the December 7, 1941 attack, spans 105,000 square feet. An impressive array wartime aircraft is displayed including an authentic Japanese Zero, the type used in the attack.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where you’ll view actual film footage the attack, view historic displays, and gain firsthand insight into WWII in the Pacific and beyond. You’ll see several galleries displaying artifacts, photos, and dramatic evidence of the surprise attack. Enjoy a self guided audio tour and Pearl Harbor Virtual Experience.
- Lunch included at Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Hangar Café. Options are available for all dietary needs.
Depart: 6:45 AM Return: 4:15 PM
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledge able driver guide
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Stroll the grounds and visit the Remembrance Circle, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, and more
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash
- During the drive to and from Pearl Harbor, view Hawaii’s Royal Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, Hawaii State Capital, Downtown Honolulu, from comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
Know Before You Go
Please wear comfortable attire and shoes. Many tours traverse uneven walking surfaces. Sturdy, closed-toe shoes are recommended. You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted.
- Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the coach.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of their control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park.
Lunch is included at Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Hangar Café. Options are available for all dietary needs.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.