Paragon Performance Sunset Sail | Sail Maui
Sail into Maui’s amazing sunset aboard the Paragon! Going out daily for a 2 hour sunset sail of a lifetime. Enjoy the pristine West Maui Coastline amid a picturesque Maui Sunset as you sip champagne and nibble on hors d’oeuvres, while sailing into all the colors the sky has to offer.
- Sunset Sail
- Picturesque West Maui Coast
- Appetizers and Beverages Included
Paragon Performance Sunset Sail
A Maui experience is not complete without seeing a Hawaiian sunset from the water. From the rose-tinted mountains and clouds to the halo-rays extending over Lana’i, every sunset on the water is unique and picturesque. Relax and enjoy hand crafted food and cocktails as another perfect day in paradise.
Join Sail Maui for their Paragon Performance Sunset Sail and watch the sun dip below the horizon as you glide along the West Maui coast. This is as close as you get to yachting on Paragon but make no mistake — when the wind is up this can be quite an exhilarating sail.
During season, enjoy the thrill of watching the humpback whales that make their way to Hawaii each year. (December – March)
- Check-In is 30 min before departure by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree at the Lahaina Harbor.
- Sept. 21 – March 15: 4:30 pm – sunset
- March 16 – Sept. 20: 5:00 pm – sunset
Your Tour Includes
- Appetizers & Beverages including locally brewed beer, wine, champagne & mai tais
What to Bring
- Casual attire and light jacket recommended. Don’t forget your camera!
- This trip is Coast Guard Certified for 49 passengers but is limited to 25 for comfort while on board.
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Check-In is 30 min before departure at Lahaina Harbor in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree.
- Charcuterie plate with cheese, salami, Hawaiian cured beef, and crackers
- Cucumber salad with local cucumber, tomato, red onion, feta, red wine vinaigrette, fresh herbs
- Hawaiian bread rolls with sweet butter
- House made Banana Bread
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Beach House Brew Co. Cerveza & Hazy Lime Pale Ale, pinot gris, sparkling wine & mai tais
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.