Experience an aerial view of the entire island on this epic Maui helicopter tour!
SALTWATER SAIL | SAIL MAUI
Sailing isn’t just in the name – it’s their way of life. Sail Maui’s crew and their boat were built to sail, and no one does it better. Let their experienced crew take you across the most picturesque, crystal clear waters of Maui while you indulge in light foods and beverages!
- Child (3-12)
- Infant (0-2)
- Appetizers & Open Bar Included
- Deluxe Sail Trip
- Whale Watching (December- March)
Raise your glass as they raise their sails to capture the trades that fill in throughout the afternoon on this exclusively sailing trip (no snorkeling). Sit back and relax for a couple hours with good food and better beverages as you soar along the coast, getting unmatched views of Maui and her neighboring islands. In the winter, when the whales are visiting, you can usually catch a glimpse of them playing in the waves while you ride the wind!
- Check-in is 12:30 PM in front of the Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree
- Tour departs from Lahaina Harbor, public loading dock, in front of the Pioneer Inn.
Your Tour Includes
- Complimentary drinks and hors Appetizers. Experience relaxation and fun with an open bar serving alcoholic beverages including mai tais, locally brewed beer, champagne, and wine. Nonalcoholic beverages are also available.
What To Bring
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel. A hat, sunglasses, camera, reusable water bottle and light jacket is recommended.
- No use of spray sunscreen while on the boat.
- Limited to 25 passengers per trip
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Check-In 12:30 p.m. in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree
- Charcuterie plate with cheese, salami, Hawaiian cured beef, and crackers
- Cucumber salad with local cucumber, tomato, red onion, feta, red wine vinaigrette, fresh herbs
- Hawaiian bread rolls with sweet butter
- House made banana bread
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Beach House Brew Co. Cerveza & Hazy Lime Pale Ale, pinot gris, sparkling wine & mai tais
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.