Experience a beautiful aerial exploration of the most popular sights in Maui!
WAHINE WEDNESDAYʻS | SAIL MAUI
Join Sail Maui just after sunset for a night out as you sail through the Au’Au channel, celebrating an opportunity to let loose and be carefree. There will be a live DJ playing music and an open bar featuring assorted island inspired cocktails.
- Women 21+
- Women 21+
- Live DJ
- Snacks, Cocktails & Beverages
Calling all Ladies.. it’s time to Sail-a-brate YOU!
Ahoy, Ladies! Get ready to set sail and soak up the good vibes with Sail Maui on their Wahine Wednesdays Ladies-Only sailing charter!
Step aboard the incredible ‘Alihilani vessel, where their fantastic captain and crew await your arrival. Indulge in some delicious light snacks as you sip on tantalizing cocktails and beverages of choice, all while their resident DJ spins the tunes that make your heart sing!
Let the cares of the day melt away as you unwind and embrace the relaxation that surrounds you. OR, let loose and groove to the rhythm of the swaying waves as you dance the night away! It’s your special night, ladies, so go ahead and embrace whatever brings you the utmost fun and joy!
This charter is available on the last Wednesday of every month, 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm on their vessel ‘Alihilani from Lahaina Harbor.
What To Bring
- Casual attire and light jacket are recommended
- Ladies Ages 21+
- Check-In is 7:00 PM in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree. Look for a Sail Maui sign on the red brick walkway.
- Casual attire and a light jacket are recommended.
- House-Made Banana Bread
- Assorted Fresh Local Fruit
- Selection of premium local beers, white wine, sparkling wine, and island inspired cocktails
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.