MOLOKA’I VOYAGE | MAVERICK HELICOPTERS
A two-island helicopter experience over the picturesque islands of Maui and Moloka’i.
- Passenger Ages 2+
- 55 minute flight over West Maui and the neighboring island of Moloka’i
- Marvel at the Moloka’i sea cliffs, the tallest in the world
- Convenient Kahului departure
Moloka’i Voyage by Maverick Helicopters on Maui
This Hawaiian adventure starts on your way to the world’s tallest sea cliffs, located on Molokai, also known as the “Friendly Isle.” Fly over the Pailolo channel featuring some of the most scenic waters between the islands including Elephant Rock. Soar above breathtaking waterfalls, including Kahiwa Falls, the tallest among all the Hawaiian Islands. Get a bird’s-eye views of the remote north shore, Halawa Valley, Molokai Fringing Coral Reef and the majestic ancient fish ponds located on the southern coast.
Over Maui, enjoy intimate views of the vegetation covered lava rainforest of the West Maui Mountains and valleys then fly near the resort destinations of Kapalua, Lahaina and Kaanapali with views of the beautiful beaches.
Exploring the beauty and scenery of West Maui and Molokai on this helicopter tour is a must when vacationing in Maui.
- Flights require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Flight patterns may vary, depending on weather & air traffic.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to flight time.
- All flight times are approximate.
- Individual guest weight is required for balancing of the aircraft.
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat.
- Any child under 24 months must have proof of age in order to qualify as a non-paying “Lap Child.”
- The maximum individual weight limit is 300 lbs. and total combined weight for all 7 seats may not exceed 1,140lbs.
- Guests over the individual weight limit will be required to purchase an additional ‘comfort seat.’
- Each passenger will be weighed at the time of check-in to ensure flight safety.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.