Maui Dream | Maverick Helicopters
An all-encompassing aerial tour over the entire island of Maui.
- 65 minute flight, circling the entire island
- View the wide range of microclimates, from windblown mountain tops to lush rainforests
- Convenient Kahului departure
Maui Dream by Maverick Helicopters on Maui
The exquisite beauty and mystique of the island is captured with this Maui helicopter tour. Soar into the sky and experience the serenity of Maui, “The Valley Isle” on this complete circle island expedition. Climb above Haleakala National Park with intimate views of the crater, distant views of Hana Rainforest and the West Maui Mountains. View Maui’s lush landscape, breathtaking coastlines, hidden valleys, scenic waterfalls and the sharp blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Fly near Lahaina, Kapalua, Kaanapali, Wailea and Hana and witness the stark contrast from upcountry to the beaches of Hawaii’s second largest island.
Additional highlights include perspectives of the North Shore, Jurassic Rock and the famous “Jaws” surf area.
- Flights require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Flight patterns may vary, depending on weather & air traffic.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to flight time.
- All flight times are approximate.
- Individual guest weight is required for balancing of the aircraft.
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat.
- Any child under 24 months must have proof of age in order to qualify as a non-paying “Lap Child.”
- The maximum individual weight limit is 300 lbs. and total combined weight for all 7 seats may not exceed 1,140lbs.
- Guests over the individual weight limit will be required to purchase an additional ‘comfort seat.’
- Each passenger will be weighed at the time of check-in to ensure flight safety.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.