Lana’i Coast Snorkel | Sail Maui
Explore the incredible coast of Lana’i! Jump aboard the ‘Alihilani for an adventure along the incredible coast of Lana’i. Running only on Saturdays, this trip explores the pristine reefs along Lana’i’s south shores.
- Sail to the exclusive Island of Lanai
- One of the Top 10 snorkel destinations in the world
- Kids Sail HALF price
Lana’i Coast Snorkel
Stunning sea cliffs, uncrowded snorkeling sites, and expansive island views make this trip a wonderful way to spend your weekend. Enjoy a continental breakfast of tropical fruit, freshly baked banana bread, and locally roasted coffee from Maui’s Best Banana Bread & Coffee Co. There is no set destination so the experienced crew can select the best locations based on conditions, and you’ll visit multiple snorkel sites when time and weather allow. Your crew will set sails while you look for Lana’i’s famous spinner dolphins! They’ll serve up a full lunch buffet as you relax on board this new vessel. Currently this trip is temporarily BYOB, so bring your favorite bottle of white wine or a local brew and the crew will be happy to keep it chilled for you.
- This tour runs Saturdays only, out of Lahaina Harbor
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure (9:45am)
- Tour is temporarily BYOB; Please no glass beer bottles or red wine.
Your Tour Includes
- Snorkel gear & floatation
- Light Continental breakfast
- Buffet style deli lunch
- Non alcoholic beverages including sodas, aloha juices, & filtered water
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
What to Bring
- A hat, swimsuit, sunglasses, camera, reusable water bottle, and towel. Light Jacket recommended.
- This trip is temporarily BYOB—please no glass beer bottles or red wine
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
- Limited to 49 Passengers
Light continental breakfast, buffet style deli lunch, non-alcoholic beverages including sodas, aloha juices, & filtered water.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.