Lana’i Beach Picnic Sail | Sail Maui
This Lana’i trip just got a serious upgrade with the addition of their new 65’ Gold Coast sailing catamaran. Formerly known as the Queen’s Treasure, the ‘Alihilani offers more amenities and accommodates even more guests. A larger and very capable sailing yacht, bringing capacity up to 49, with plenty of room to spread out and relax. A faster vessel under power means more flexibility around snorkeling sites, and additional time on the beach. Guests will now enjoy two full hours at Hulopo’e, the same great picnic with more freedom to explore! Sail Maui is not yet licensed to serve up their famous Mai Tai’s or offer any beer on tap, so please note that this trip is temporarily BYOB.
- Sail to the exclusive Island of Lana’i
- One of the Top 10 snorkel destinations in the world
- Kids Sail HALF price
Lana’i Beach Picnic Sail
Once known as the pineapple island, Lana’i is now famous for remote tropical beaches and tide pools, pristine reefs, and of course the spinner dolphins that frequent Manele Bay. On your honeymoon? Ask the crew about the breathtaking hike to check out Sweetheart Rock, and see why Travel + Leisure named Lana’i the No. 12 Most Romantic Island on the globe.
The adventure begins in Lahaina Harbor setting sail out across the Au’ au’ channel to Lana’i. A light continental breakfast featuring some of Hawaii’s tastiest tropical fruit is served as you enjoy the panoramic view of the islands of Maui, Moloka’i, Kaho’olawe, and Lana’i. The crews go to stop is the marine preserve of Manele Bay, but depending on conditions, the Captain will seek out the most ideal snorkeling for the day! Once on Lana’i, Hulopo’e beach is just a 10 minute stroll away, one of the most stunning beaches in Hawaii. Enjoy your lunch at one of the many picnic tables, under a palm tree, or stretched out on the golden sand. Feel free to take the snorkel gear with you, or bring your own, as the reef here is incredibly beautiful! On the return trip, you’re invited to sit back and relax as you set sail to head back to Maui.
- Tour is temporarily BYOB; Please no glass beer bottles or red wine.
- Tour departs from Lahaina Harbor at 8:30 am
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Lahaina Harbor loading dock (8:15 am)
Your Tour Includes
- Snorkel gear & floatation
- Light continental breakfast
- Picnic lunch of your choice
- Non-alcoholic beverages including sodas, aloha juices, & filtered water
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
What to Bring
- A hat, swimsuit, sunglasses, camera, reusable water bottle, and towel. Light jacket recommended.
- This Trip is temporarily BYOB — Please no glass beer bottles or red wine.
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
- Limited to 49 Passengers
- Children must be accompanied by adult
Light continental breakfast, picnic lunch of your choice, non-alcoholic beverages including sodas, aloha juices, & filtered water provided.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.