HANA RAINFOREST EXPERIENCE | MAVERICK HELICOPTERS
Tour some of Maui’s most remote landscape from the air and explore the Hana Rainforest during a 30 minute landing.
- Passenger Ages 2+
- 40 minute flight over Maui’s North coastline
- Land deep in the Hana Rainforest
- Enjoy a champagne toast amidst the lush tropical landscape
Hana Rainforest Experience by Maverick Helicopters on Maui
Take in Maui’s North coastline from the comfort of an airconditioned 7 passenger ECO-Star helicopter. This 40 minute round-trip flight offers breathtaking views of dramatic sea cliffs, cascading waterfalls and distant views of Hale’akala. Aerial shoreline perspectives above Pa’ia, Ho’okipa, Haiku, famous surf destination Jaws, the Road to Hana and the iconic Jurassic Rock lead you to the exclusive landing destination, deep in the Hawaiian rainforest.
Here, you’ll explore Maui’s authentic and remote landscape with an exclusive 30-minute landing within the rainforest. You will land for a ground exploration of a former taro plantation in the Wailua Valley. Traverse the lush vegetation, including bananas, papayas, lilikoi, coconut and native wild flowers, and indulge in scenic panoramic views of Maui’s canyons and waterfalls. Your pilot will share extensive knowledge about this remote Hawaiian escape, a land which very few people have ever stepped foot on. Enjoy a champagne toast while immersed in this one-of-a-kind Maui excursion.
- Flights require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Flight patterns may vary, depending on weather & air traffic.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to flight time.
- All flight times are approximate.
- Individual guest weight is required for balancing of the aircraft.
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat.
- Any child under 24 months must have proof of age in order to qualify as a non-paying “Lap Child.”
- The maximum individual weight limit is 300 lbs. and total combined weight for all 7 seats may not exceed 1,140lbs.
- Guests over the individual weight limit will be required to purchase an additional ‘comfort seat.’
- Each passenger will be weighed at the time of check-in to ensure flight safety.
Champagne toast provided.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.