Molokai Deluxe Helicopter Tour | Sunshine Helicopters
See the highlights of West Maui, then fly across the Pailolo channel to discover Hawaii's tallest waterfalls along Moloka'i's remote and isolated north shore. Capture the world's steepest sea cliffs – a few of which are over 3,000 ft. tall. See Kalaupapa, site of the settlement where patients with Hansen’s disease were ministered to by Father Damien, before returning through the heart of the West Maui Mountains.
- Molokai’s North Shore
- West Maui Mountains
- Cascading Waterfalls
Molokai Deluxe Helicopter Tour
First Class Seating: Passengers enjoy “First Class” seating next to pilot, with extra arm and leg room. Maximum combined weight for two passengers on Whisper STAR helicopter First Class is 490 lbs.
Your Tour Includes
Ground safety briefing, complimentary coffee or tea, pilot personal narration and choreographed music recorded on the live digital video, Stereo aviator headsets with individual volume control, custom built digital recording system, polarized bubble windows, air-conditioned climate control, custom interiors and much more!
Know Before You Go
- Cameras are permitted on board and recommended. Your pilot will create a video of your actual flight utilizing their camera system which includes a cabin camera and nose camera (sold separately).
- Clothing should be comfortable and casual. Dark shirts or tops are recommended for photo taking. Bright colored clothing may put a reflective glare on the helicopter plexiglass windows and reflect in your photos. Dark clothing helps to eliminate the reflection. Their climate control system keeps the helicopters at a comfortable temperature for the entire flight.
Weight & Size Guidelines:
- Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that we have accurate body weight from every passenger. FAA regulations require all passengers and their carry-on items to be weighed at time of check-in. If a standard airline seat belt is too small or you weigh over 290 pounds, you may be required to purchase a comfort seat. Call the reservation number 866-501-7738 for more information.
- Passengers enjoy “First Class” seating next to pilot, with extra arm and leg room. Maximum combined weight for two passengers on Whisper STAR helicopter First Class is 490 lbs.
- No scuba diving 24 hours prior to helicopter tour departure time.
- A child 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult’s lap. Please provide child’s weight at time of booking. Children 2 yrs. and older must occupy a seat with seat belt on and are charged full fare.
Complimentary coffee or tea.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.