Maui Spectacular| Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
A combination of our West Maui and Hana/Haleakala helicopter tours, featuring an exciting bonus - you will get to land at the Maui's exclusive and remote location at Ulupalakua Ranch, on the slopes of Mt. Haleakala.
- Cascading waterfalls
- Tropical rainforests and coastlines
- Haleakala Volcano
A combination of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters West Maui and Hana/Haleakala helicopter tours, featuring an exciting bonus! This comprehensive tour of the island begins with a flight exploration of the most magnificent West Maui valleys, rainforest, and waterfalls. Then comes the bonus: you will land at the Maui’s exclusive and remote location at Ulupalakua Ranch, on the slopes of Mt. Haleakala. Refreshments are served while you take 20 minutes to enjoy the breathtaking scenery, pastoral setting, and sweeping views of what Maui folks call “both oceans.” The flight then continues for a 45-minute aerial tour of the best of East Maui, including Hana & Haleakala.
Airline-standard, Terrain Awareness Warning System, Bose Aviation-grade, Electronic Noise-Cancelling Headsets, Microphones for guests with 2-way communication with pilot, Advanced 4-camera in-flight video system with pilot narration and cinematic music choreographed to scenery. Custom upgraded VIP interior, Flotation system for extended over-water flights, All forward-facing seats with 180o views & “theater-style” platform in rear seating. Live tour commentary available in English. Japanese commentary available as add-on for Oahu and Hawaii Island Tours.
What To Bring
Wear solid dark-colored clothing. Our helicopters are temperature controlled so dress comfortably but wear dark clothing. This will cause less reflection in the windows to allow a clear view of all the sights. It will also allow you to take better photos and video without clothing items or light-colored logos or patterns from your clothing reflecting in the photos that you and other guests would like to take of the magnificent scenery. If your tour includes a landing, closed-toed shoes such as athletic shoes are recommend. The ground at our remote landing sites can be uneven and sometimes a bit wet. Bring lots of film.
- Flights may vary depending upon weather conditions.
- FAA regulations require them to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. this is done discreetly for your privacy. Please be accurate as possible when providing weight information.
- Combined front row seat weight must be under 319 lbs for A-Star tours and 470 lbs for Eco-Star tours and individual passenger weights must be under 250 lbs for A-Star and 260 lbs for Eco Star. Should actual weights during check-in exceed any of these limits guests will be accommodated in other seats and a refund will be made for the premium upgrade fee.
- Front row passengers must occupy their own seats and must be able to refrain from interfering with the pilot and instrumentation. At least one of the front seat occupants must be 15 years of age or older and capable of performing emergency aircraft egress procedures. Lap children cannot be accommodated in the front row.
- In the event of an emergency front row passengers must be able to receive instructions in English and be physically capable of operating exit doors. Our chair lifts are only able to access the rear row of seats therefore guests requiring a chair lift to board the helicopter cannot be accommodated in the front row.
- For each guest weighing 240 pounds or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price.
- Children under 24 months and less than 25lbs are considered a “lap child” (no charge), however, we do not recommend or encourage “lap children” on the flight.
- Prices subject to change without further notice.
- Face mask is required during check-in and helicopter tour.
- Selfie sticks and extendable wands are not permitted aboard the aircraft
- Not permitted on aircraft; hats, scarves or bandanas, iPads or tablet
computers, purses, bags or camera bags.
Refreshments are served while you take 20 minutes to enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.