Explore Kaua’i with ease, this tour will take you to Waimea Canyon, with a depth of almost 4,000 ft and 10 miles long.
ROAD TO HANA ADVENTURE TOUR | POLYNESIAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Leave the rental car behind and relax as you enjoy Maui’s lush countryside while your driver shares Hawaiian culture, sights, and stories. Their eco-tour reduces road congestion, carbon emissions, and let’s you soak in the stunning sights.
- Adults 12+
- Children Ages 3-11
- Infants Ages 2 & Under
- Pa’ia Town, Kaumahina State Park, Ke’anae Peninsula, Pua’a Ka’a State Park
- Lunch at Hana Farms
- Swimming At Waterfalls
Road to Hana Adventure Tour
If you visit Maui, you absolutely “must” travel the picturesque Road to Hana, and you should enjoy it in the comfort of a deluxe, air-conditioned, smooth riding minibus with a professional driver. They provide the best way to fully experience the incredible 620 curves and beautiful 59 single-lane bridges along the way. You will make stops along the way at some of the most well-known locations, including a conditions-permitting waterfall swim stop. And the exclusive lunch is the best in Hana. They’ve shared the Road to Hana with tens of thousands of guests over the decades and would love to have you join them.
Depart: 6:00 AM Return: 6:30 PM
- Convenient pickup from most major hotel locations
- Drive through Pa’ia Town, laid back “windsurfing capital of the world”
- Pua’a Ka’a State Park: swim in tranquil waterfall pools, conditions permitting
- Wai’anapanapa State Park, Black Sand Beach, lava tube, sea arches, blowhole
- Lunch at Hana Farms (Included)
- Hana Bay view while driving through the Hana Town
- Continental Breakfast, enjoy fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, tea, and juice before heading for the “Highway”.
- Pa’ia Town, laid back “windsurfing capital of the world”, with its boutiques and restaurants is driven through as you travel eastward toward Hana.
- Kaumahina State Park, engulfed by a dense forest is a relaxing stop with awe-inspiring coastline views and refreshing, cool ocean breezes.
- Ke’anae Peninsula was created by flowing lava and juts into the ocean, where waves crash against jagged volcanic rocks. Taro famers on the peninsula practice sustainable farming as did the ancient Hawaiians. The old stone church, the village’s only surviving structure after a 1946 tsunami hit.
- Pua’a Ka’a State Park is an ideal spot to swim in tranquil waterfall pools, conditions permitting (bring towel and bathing suit). The turquoise water is stunning and equally enjoyed by bathers and spectators. Photo time, again!
- Wai’anapanapa State Park and Black Sand Beach is a magnificent site of a lava tube, sea arches, blowhole, and that wonderful beach. Our guests rank it as one of the finest stops on the tour. Wai’anapanapa means “glistening water” in Hawaii and refers to nearby streams but can also apply to the striking ocean views.
- Lunch at Hana Farms (included) a tropical farm and marketplace located in the rainforest along Hana Highway. Tropical fruits and spices are grown on the farm, and local network of small suppliers growing and harvesting crops contribute to menus and marketplace goods.
- Hana Bay be viewed while driving through the Hana Town and some of the best views of the bay are from the road. It’s a favorite beach area for local residents
Know Before You Go
- This tour is operated on rough and winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- Bring along a bathing suit and towel if you’d like to swim in a waterfall pool
Your health is their top priority, and the following special measures are place.
- This tour is operated on rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- As a variety of venues are visited on FIT sightseeing tours and individual businesses have the right to create their own rules, please bring a mask when on any tour, just in case.
- Stringent Cleaning – They’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer is available to all of their guests.
- Wellness Checks – If you or anyone in your group is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, they will work with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
Continental Breakfast- Enjoy fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, tea, and juice
Lunch- Hana Farms
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.