Zipline Treetop Tour
An amazing zipline canopy experience that combines zipping high above the treetops with unique and exciting canopy bridges. Enjoy seven zipline runs (up to 800’ in length!) and five bridge crossings as you soar through the canopy of Kauai’s silent giants, a grove of 200 foot tall Norfolk pine trees. Gliding 60 - 85 feet above the ground you will be able to experience life from a bird’s eye view.
- Seven Zipline Runs
- Soar Through 200 ft. Norfolk Pines
- Five Bridge Crossings
Treetop Kauai Zipline Tour Description
Come explore and have the ride of a lifetime. Once you are up in the trees you stay in the trees! Enjoy seven zipline runs (up to 800’ in length!) and five bridge crossings as you soar through the canopy of 200 foot tall Norfolk pine trees. Gliding 60 – 85 feet above the ground, you’re able to experience life from a bird’s eye view. Fly through the forest over pine, mango, eucalyptus, bamboo, native plants, and bird life. Mountain views are outstanding! Ecology narratives included. This thrilling and impressive treetop tour on Kauai is sure to be etched in your memory forever.
What to Bring
Closed-toed shoes, long shorts or long pants, rain gear (in wet weather), long hair tied back, no dangly jewelry. Bring a camera.
Ages 9 & up. 70 – 250 lbs weight limit for all zipline tours (Zipline Treetop Tour, Zipline Eco-Adventure and Wikiwiki Zip Tour). Guests must be in good physical condition and possess some upper body strength. No pregnancies or heart conditions. No neck, back, hip, knee, ankle or foot injuries or conditions. All participants must safely have the ability to perform the following actions without putting themself, and/or other participants and/or guides, at risk of injury: run up ramps at the end of every zipline, cross canopy suspension bridges 60 – 80 feet above the ground, ascend a 38 foot ladder climb, ascend a 75 foot suspension access ramp. Tour participants and observers must complete a Release of Liability Waiver prior to participation in any Just Live zipline tour.
Snacks & Beverages
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.