Outfitters Kauai provides a full-day of adventure! Kayak, ride, and zip! Kayak a leisure two miles up the Hule'ia River, hike private footpaths in a tropical paradise, ride a one of a kind farm wagon while visiting famous Kipu Ranch. Then enjoy a delicious lunch and zip across the beautiful forest canopy. Also enjoy a dip in a wet and wild blue pool! An adventure to remember!
- Kayak Hule’ia River
- Zip Above a Tropical Paradise
- Ride a Farm Wagon on Kipu Ranch
Hule’ia Kayak and Zipline Combo Tour
If you are looking for a full day of adventure, look no further. Start with kayaking up Hule’ia River and once at your destination, you climb aboard a one-of-a-kind farm wagon and enjoy the views of Kipu Ranch- made famous for its movie backdrop. You then enjoy a picnic lunch. Now, for the thrills! Enjoy flying past the breathtaking Haupu mountains on a thrilling 800′ Zipline. Then take a buddy along on the new 1800′ tandem zipline! Cool off in a secluded fresh water pool. You even have the chance to zip into the water on the T-Bar water zipline! This in an all day adventure you will not forget!
What to Bring
Bring a swimsuit, shorts, t-shirt, windbreaker or light rain coat, footwear with aggressive tread for muddy conditions (example: sport type sandals with heel straps or aqua socks with tread), sunscreen, hat, bug spray, and an H2Oproof camera.
You must be able to walk two miles & kayak 60-90 minutes. In order to participate in the zipline portion of the tour, passengers must weigh less than 275lbs in order to fit into the safety harness, and the minimum age requirement is seven years of age. Younger kids are welcome to take the tour, but will not be able to zip. Please note that occasionally tour guides will need to change locations or sequence of activities for hindrances such as fallen trees or raging waterfalls.
Delicious picnic: Turkey or vegetarian submarine sandwich, snacks, and drinks.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.