Ziplines! Bridges! Rock Wall Climbing! Monster Swing! Rappelling! Kauai’s most unique and thrilling eco-adventure tour is packed with adventure and adrenaline.
Please Note: Eco Zipline Adventure Tour only goes out with a group of four or more guests. If guest minimum is not met 24 hours prior to tour time, the tour will be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
- Three Zipline Runs
- Rock Wall Climbing
- Monster Swing
Kauai Zipline Eco-Tour Description
Start your adventure with three zipline runs combined with two canopy bridges. Then, conquer the 60’ rock climbing wall. Get ready for the ride of your life on the 60’ monster swing and end your exciting Kauai tour with rappelling in 150’ tall Norfolk Pine trees. You can choose to rappel from a 50’ platform or a 100’ platform! All of this while enjoying the beauty and magic of the forest and mountain scenery around you. If you love heart-pounding adventure, this eco adventure tour is for you. All activities on this adventure tour are optional.
What to Bring
Closed-toed shoes, long shorts or long pants, rain gear (in wet weather), long hair tied back, no dangly jewelry. Bring a camera.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
Ages 9 & up. 70 – 250 lbs weight limit for all zipline tours (Zipline Treetop Tour, Zipline Eco-Adventure and Wikiwiki Zip Tour). Guests must be in good physical condition and possess some upper body strength. No pregnancies or heart conditions. No neck, back, hip, knee, ankle or foot injuries or conditions. All participants must safely have the ability to perform the following actions without putting themself, and/or other participants and/or guides, at risk of injury: run up ramps at the end of every zipline, cross canopy suspension bridges 60 – 80 feet above the ground, ascend a 38 foot ladder climb, ascend a 75 foot suspension access ramp. Tour participants and observers must complete a Release of Liability Waiver prior to participation in any Just Live zipline tour.
- Food & Beverages
Snacks & Beverages
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.